My List Of Services Is Below Along With The Prices, If You Want To Purchase Please Contact Me On Discord: Mystz#8752
Farming 30K Wood and Stone - $5
Farming 10K Sulphur - $3
Roaming with you and your team - $3/Per Hour
PvP, I will get you a kit higher than the one that you give me - $5
Raiding, Protection against counter-raiders and telling you where the loot is.
All My Services Are Completed With Private Undetected Cheats And I Am Willing To Show Proof In Game On The Server You Want Before You Purchase Services.
[Selling] ▲▲Rust Raiding and Farming Service =Fly Hack Raiding = Cheap/Fast/Professional▲▲ 01/16/2018 - Rust Trading - 12 Replies http://i.imgur.com/Z0wzbkp.jpg
Services are listed here:
http://www.hollow.rip/
Will be giving out 2 Vouch Services to reputable members here at ePVP.
2/2 Vouch Services Remaining! (Contact upset on discord)
Vouch Service: 5-10k Wood/Stone and any help raiding (includes flying into bases and stealing loot!)
If we have multiple orders coming in you may have to be patient while we finish up the people before you!
[Selling] Rust Raiding Services [Free Cam/Fly Hack] 09/12/2017 - Rust Trading - 1 Replies Private Cheat Features Made To Help You
Services/Prices
Free Cam which allows me to go through walls look into bases show you everything: 5$
Fly Hack I will help you raid the base with fly hack if possible to fly into base. I can also provide high boosting with this: 7$
Proof
I will provide proof via screen-share of me flying into bases and using free cam etc.