Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust Cheat

Discussion on Rust Cheat within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rust Cheat

My private cheat has more features than most providers, and for what it is, and compared to competitive providers, it is a fair price I believe. Slots are very limited, to keep cheat 100% undetected.

To purchase one of the cheats, you must buy an invite to the Discord, and from there you can get a free 1 day trial of the cheat after payment. Then, if you decide to buy, you can buy 1 month of cheat subscription. If you do not want cheat after trial, you get full refund. RUST does not require invite, only hack purchase. All features / information provided upon contact.

Discord: SSSAnführer#3154
Old 11/19/2017, 20:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Send friend request on discord.
Old 11/19/2017, 20:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He told me he was a trusted member of rust glory who can give invitation. But he can't proof that, he juste give a screenshot where it's impossible to see the email of the rust glory account. He told me cause it was forbiden. So i don't understand ? First you were able to sell invitation, and few sec after, you aren't able ?

Don't trust him, he's just a scammer. I'm speaking with rust glory staff and give them all informations about this guy.
And this is the proof is a scammer : : Due to overwhelming demand, all our slots are full.

Also he's a ******* ****. ( Discord name : SSSAnführer#3154 )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2017, 09:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahha777 View Post
My private cheat has more features than most providers, and for what it is, and compared to competitive providers, it is a fair price I believe. Slots are very limited, to keep cheat 100% undetected.

To purchase one of the cheats, you must buy an invite to the Discord, and from there you can get a free 1 day trial of the cheat after payment. Then, if you decide to buy, you can buy 1 month of cheat subscription. If you do not want cheat after trial, you get full refund. RUST does not require invite, only hack purchase. All features / information provided upon contact.

Discord: SSSAnführer#3154
are you still selling it?