Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust Recoil compensation software.

Discussion on Rust Recoil compensation software. within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/23/2019, 18:11   #256 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Brought this software a good 6-7 months ago, encountered a few problems along the way, which were on my end, not with this program. GrooveMe was kind enough to help me on each occasion. Definitely worth the purchase, great software and a great dev.
Old 04/25/2019, 21:23   #257 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is an exclente program. I bought it almost 1 year ago and I never had any problems using the same rust account with 1000+ hours.

GrooveMe is a great guy that will help you with anything. It was the best recoil software I could have purchased. +++++
Old 04/26/2019, 18:47   #258 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A little hard to setup imo.
Old 04/26/2019, 23:08   #259 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i send you an invit on discord (monster)
Old 04/28/2019, 14:16   #260 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I sent you a message on discord and skype regarding purchasing the software. Ghastly Prototype#2546
Old 05/12/2019, 11:59   #261 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i've sent u an friend request on discord. Willhelmja#0417
Old 05/15/2019, 04:52   #262 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 140
Purchased back in July of 2018 and used it on one account ever since , I will not lie, it took a long time to setup ~2months, but it's paid off immensely. Great dev that will help you out no matter what and a recoil compensation software that hasn't gotten me banned in almost a year of use.
Old 05/17/2019, 19:01   #263 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can anyone help I literally can't get it to record, I dont understand how the "savemoments" work. I can see them in the save moments folder when I record something put i can't load the file to get it to work. When I hit f6 it does nothing but put it on the savemoments base file but even that wont load in.
Old 05/18/2019, 04:06   #264

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziiddy View Post
Can anyone help I literally can't get it to record, I dont understand how the "savemoments" work. I can see them in the save moments folder when I record something put i can't load the file to get it to work. When I hit f6 it does nothing but put it on the savemoments base file but even that wont load in.
F6 key is not loading anything, dm me your questions in discord.
Old 05/20/2019, 07:41   #265 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ethernal_Djinn#6132 sent you a msg
Old 05/22/2019, 21:21   #266 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Great program, works well
Old 05/26/2019, 01:10   #267 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was a member of this software, as you can see there are no TOS, no rules, etc.
I bought it some time ago, now I lost access because I changed my pc and hwid changed.... The owner / dev. / author doesn't reset my HWID, because he says he already told me that he doesn't do resets. I got banned several times and never got it working fine, bad support aswell.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2019, 14:13   #268

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriok View Post
I was a member of this software, as you can see there are no TOS, no rules, etc.
I bought it some time ago, now I lost access because I changed my pc and hwid changed.... The owner / dev. / author doesn't reset my HWID, because he says he already told me that he doesn't do resets. I got banned several times and never got it working fine, bad support aswell.
Terms of Service are in invoice and visible to any buyer before paying. Also same TOS are in registration file readme. There were no bans for this software, so you were banned for those other scripts you used.
Old 06/07/2019, 15:40   #269 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great program.
It doesnt work like all the other (easily detectable) programs/scripts.
You have to set up the movement yourself with either the sliders (good for al smgs) or the movement recording feature (good for for example AK).
You have to be able to do the initial setup so a bit of basic knowledge of the recoil paterns and how to control it is a must in my opninion. But thats just what makes it unique for every user and way less likely to ever get detected.
i have my personal setup tweaked after a couple of hours of testing and adjusting and have been using it ever since. my ak spray looks verry natural while still hitting a lot of shots from far. so even when streaming/recording it looks great.

A++
would recomend
Old 06/07/2019, 16:42   #270 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriok View Post
A lot of people still have not been banned. If you ask Groove nicely, he's more than happy to help with most issues. Resetting computer is fine, just make sure to convey that information to him and most of the time why reformat?