Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rust Recoil compensation software.

Discussion on Rust Recoil compensation software. within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/10/2019, 23:56   #271 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinloibby View Post
A lot of people still have not been banned. If you ask Groove nicely, he's more than happy to help with most issues. Resetting computer is fine, just make sure to convey that information to him and most of the time why reformat?
Already did it, he nicely said he'll not reset it. Carefull with buying a new pc lmao.

Really bad seller, there are better scripts out there. Got banned 2 times with his script. He doesn't care about banned players.

Enjoy

Old 06/11/2019, 15:43   #272

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriok View Post
Already did it, he nicely said he'll not reset it. Carefull with buying a new pc lmao.

Really bad seller, there are better scripts out there. Got banned 2 times with his script. He doesn't care about banned players.

Enjoy
We dont have players that are banned for that software. If you were banned, its for the other scripts you were using and vouching on epvp. If you dont accept no reset rule, why bother accepting the TOS?

Old 06/11/2019, 21:24   #273 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrooveMe View Post
We dont have players that are banned for that software. If you were banned, its for the other scripts you were using and vouching on epvp. If you dont accept no reset rule, why bother accepting the TOS?

RCS --> Down for months

Groove sw --> UP till change pc (hwid change = no more sw )

Use Groove sw till rcs comes up again, but wait Result of using it = ban. Nicee, answer? That's not my script.

Have a nice day won't keep talking to someone that doesnt even have TOS in his discord. Well, don't know which TOS, never seen that from this seller. It's curious, searched for "TOS" in discord conversation, oh nice, not found.

But it's ok don't care about, just telling people troubles happened with this guy
Old 06/11/2019, 22:36   #274 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't see how any of you are able to get ahold of him... He's almost completely unresponsive to me. My software says I require a password to use it but he never gave me one or told me what it could be. Very confusing process so far, hoping to be able to use it in the next few hours...

Old 06/12/2019, 22:59   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriok View Post
RCS --> Down for months

Groove sw --> UP till change pc (hwid change = no more sw )

Use Groove sw till rcs comes up again, but wait Result of using it = ban. Nicee, answer? That's not my script.

Have a nice day won't keep talking to someone that doesnt even have TOS in his discord. Well, don't know which TOS, never seen that from this seller. It's curious, searched for "TOS" in discord conversation, oh nice, not found.

But it's ok don't care about, just telling people troubles happened with this guy
Whats the point of having TOS in Discord group if you only get invited there after you receive the software?

No one was banned for the software advertised in this thread. You used something else and claim that you got banned - make conclusions.

Provide your Discord name, i will show you what exactly you missed and where, so others could see that you are lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezromodder View Post
I don't see how any of you are able to get ahold of him... He's almost completely unresponsive to me. My software says I require a password to use it but he never gave me one or told me what it could be. Very confusing process so far, hoping to be able to use it in the next few hours...
There is no password required to run your copy, just the confirmation. My mistake for not mentioning that prior going offline, already solved.
Old 06/13/2019, 23:16   #276 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what about sights? are they affecting the no recoil - or can i put sights on my weapon and still have no recoil?
Old 06/14/2019, 07:15   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by nap View Post
what about sights? are they affecting the no recoil - or can i put sights on my weapon and still have no recoil?
You can create any movement using this software, so you can have preset for gun with and without mods/sights.
Old 06/14/2019, 07:45   #278 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrooveMe View Post
You can create any movement using this software, so you can have preset for gun with and without mods/sights.
Hey, i might be interested in buying. does anyone have presets already made and shared? or do i have to make them all on my own?
Old 06/14/2019, 11:14   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPuma1 View Post
Hey, i might be interested in buying. does anyone have presets already made and shared? or do i have to make them all on my own?
There are example movements for you to see how it works, but for your individual usage you have to make your own.