Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust 2D ESP Radar (NEW)

Discussion on Rust 2D ESP Radar (NEW) within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rust 2D ESP Radar (NEW)

Hello to you all. I assume if you are reading this, then you own Rust and play Rust regularly. You are here to try and get an upper hand over other players, an advantage. The reason may be you are not good as the other Rust players you come across, you are a solo player and are tired of being jumped by zergs when you're out farming trying to build your base, or you simply just want to be able to know majority of the things going on in the server, e.g what a player is doing, where they're heading, if they're camping your door, if they're online etc.

However, none of those reasons matter, what matters is that I got something for you all, and that is a undetected, safe, unbannable Rust radar for you to use in game.

This radar is in no way linked with your actual game meaning there's no way to find out who is using it. For example: You can have Rust open on your PC that you game on, and the radar on a shitty, school/work laptop on the side.

This hack is called the Rust Radar! It is a 2D radar which detects other in game players movements and many other useful features for you to use. (Check them below)

What you will need in order to run this cheat are 3 files in total. The latest version of WinPcap and JDK. The third file is given to you once you make contact with me and the hack is bought.

< Screenshots of the files >

The price for this programme is $10 via Paypal! This cheat is a lifetime deal, it's not like what other people offer where they make you pay $40+ a month for a hack which is not protected, updated, safe and unbannable. From personal experience hacks never last you 30 days, they may last you a week or a bit longer before the account gets banned and you then have to buy some more. This way, purchasing this for $15, gets you a lifetime hack, which gets updated regularly (when it needs updates, for example the purple crates and vending machines). All you have to do, once it needs updating is check back on this post, I will edit this post if there is a new update, if you see that there is you simply direct message me on here, or Steam if I have you added, show me proof that you have bought the program from me and I will provide you with an updated version

Add me on Steam if you are interested in buying this! Please don't add me if you are looking to waste my time, it will end up in a straight delete. I will also make a Twitter account soon so you guys can follow me and stay updated with this program!

This post will not be on here for too long, I am looking to sell it to some people, probably around 20 only, as I don't want too many people getting hold of this as that's what makes hacks/cheats get patched/found. Be quick with contacting and you shall receive! First come first serve basis!

FEATURES:

Allows you to see the following on your Radar: -
- Tool Cupboards
- Player Names & HP (Location and direction player is facing)
- Small Stashes
- Chests
- Nodes
- Animals
- Sleeping Bags
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2017, 04:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTetron View Post
Hello to you all. I assume if you are reading this, then you own Rust and play Rust regularly. You are here to try and get an upper hand over other players, an advantage. The reason may be you are not good as the other Rust players you come across, you are a solo player and are tired of being jumped by zergs when you're out farming trying to build your base, or you simply just want to be able to know majority of the things going on in the server, e.g what a player is doing, where they're heading, if they're camping your door, if they're online etc.

However, none of those reasons matter, what matters is that I got something for you all, and that is a undetected, safe, unbannable Rust radar for you to use in game.

This radar is in no way linked with your actual game meaning there's no way to find out who is using it. For example: You can have Rust open on your PC that you game on, and the radar on a shitty, school/work laptop on the side.

This hack is called the Rust Radar! It is a 2D radar which detects other in game players movements and many other useful features for you to use. (Check them below)

What you will need in order to run this cheat are 3 files in total. The latest version of WinPcap and JDK. The third file is given to you once you make contact with me and the hack is bought.

< Screenshots of the files >

The price for this programme is $10 via Paypal! This cheat is a lifetime deal, it's not like what other people offer where they make you pay $40+ a month for a hack which is not protected, updated, safe and unbannable. From personal experience hacks never last you 30 days, they may last you a week or a bit longer before the account gets banned and you then have to buy some more. This way, purchasing this for $15, gets you a lifetime hack, which gets updated regularly (when it needs updates, for example the purple crates and vending machines). All you have to do, once it needs updating is check back on this post, I will edit this post if there is a new update, if you see that there is you simply direct message me on here, or Steam if I have you added, show me proof that you have bought the program from me and I will provide you with an updated version

Add me on Steam if you are interested in buying this! Please don't add me if you are looking to waste my time, it will end up in a straight delete. I will also make a Twitter account soon so you guys can follow me and stay updated with this program!

This post will not be on here for too long, I am looking to sell it to some people, probably around 20 only, as I don't want too many people getting hold of this as that's what makes hacks/cheats get patched/found. Be quick with contacting and you shall receive! First come first serve basis!

FEATURES:

Allows you to see the following on your Radar: -
- Tool Cupboards
- Player Names & HP (Location and direction player is facing)
- Small Stashes
- Chests
- Nodes
- Animals
- Sleeping Bags

Your just selling the other guys hack that he was selling 3 posts down.
Old 02/15/2017, 05:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by neakup View Post
Your just selling the other guys hack that he was selling 3 posts down.
He stopped selling it because he got exposed for claiming it was a hack he coded when it wasn't. This hack isn't mine either, and I didn't get it from him either. It is possible to get it from other people if you do research and dig deep enough. There are multiple people selling this. I didn't say I was the only one offering it and that I made it.

The difference with me and the rest of the people that sell this hack is I decompiled the dll's and looked into the code, and decided to research and analyse it with another friend of mine. It was a simple but smart code, I haven't changed anything to it yet as there is no need, the current version is the best version possible. However, me and my friend are working on actually trying to get it to show purple crates and vending machines. If this does get patched, as this radar uses playrust.io's maps, then we have thought of a few other external sites and programs we could use in order to still make this handy and work.

However, if it does get patched then the chances of us releasing our own updated and new version is unlikely as we would like to keep that private.

The reason the other person that posted the same file decided to post it is because he had been using it and was hearing rumours that it will be getting patched soon and decided to earn a little bit of money and basically scam people who bought it from him as they only got to use it for like a week. We have actually looked into the coding and have found many back doors on Rust which allow things like this radar to work in many other ways, not just using playrust.io's generated maps. The only issue with using other methods, if this current method gets patched is that it may be more risky and a higher chance, than this current version, for someone to get banned.

Once the new patch update gets released this coming Thursday, if this current version no longer works, or is getting people banned when they use it. I will personally refund them, and provide them with a new updated private version which we won't be selling.

Once again, the only way people will receive the newer version that me and my friend are currently coding now is if something goes wrong with the current cheat and they have purchased the hack from me personally.

This version also works on official servers, I tested it myself on Dallas and Seattle yesterday.
Old 02/15/2017, 05:41   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

You're a funny guy.

Edit: upon talking with the dude he's cool, and I went ahead and bought it because the other guy who was selling this code flaked out and I want to be able to use this after the update..

~vouch from a 2012 member.
Old 02/15/2017, 05:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
He stopped selling it because he got exposed for claiming it was a hack he coded when it wasn't. This hack isn't mine either, and I didn't get it from him either. It is possible to get it from other people if you do research and dig deep enough. There are multiple people selling this. I didn't say I was the only one offering it and that I made it.

The difference with me and the rest of the people that sell this hack is I decompiled the dll's and looked into the code, and decided to research and analyse it with another friend of mine. It was a simple but smart code, I haven't changed anything to it yet as there is no need, the current version is the best version possible. However, me and my friend are working on actually trying to get it to show purple crates and vending machines. If this does get patched, as this radar uses playrust.io's maps, then we have thought of a few other external sites and programs we could use in order to still make this handy and work.

However, if it does get patched then the chances of us releasing our own updated and new version is unlikely as we would like to keep that private.

The reason the other person that posted the same file decided to post it is because he had been using it and was hearing rumours that it will be getting patched soon and decided to earn a little bit of money and basically scam people who bought it from him as they only got to use it for like a week. We have actually looked into the coding and have found many back doors on Rust which allow things like this radar to work in many other ways, not just using playrust.io's generated maps. The only issue with using other methods, if this current method gets patched is that it may be more risky and a higher chance, than this current version, for someone to get banned.

Once the new patch update gets released this coming Thursday, if this current version no longer works, or is getting people banned when they use it. I will personally refund them, and provide them with a new updated private version which we won't be selling.

Once again, the only way people will receive the newer version that me and my friend are currently coding now is if something goes wrong with the current cheat and they have purchased the hack from me personally.

This version also works on official servers, I tested it myself on Dallas and Seattle yesterday.
If you really did decompile it, show some source. You've got no other releases to your name, and are just making wild claims at this point.
Also, no version of this hack will work on any official servers, as none of them use rust.io. The original Aussie creator said it himself.

Btw, your claims are just as bs as your "no recoil" AHK script that is really just ripped from a free YouTube tutorial/ free unknownCheatz release.
Old 02/15/2017, 06:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowsterr View Post
If you really did decompile it, show some source. You've got no other releases to your name, and are just making wild claims at this point.
Also, no version of this hack will work on any official servers, as none of them use rust.io. The original Aussie creator said it himself.

Btw, your claims are just as bs as your "no recoil" AHK script that is really just ripped from a free YouTube tutorial/ free unknownCheatz release.
Oh you've used the no recoil script I provide? Not sure why you're putting quotations around the 'no recoil' as if what I'm selling isn't a no recoil script lmao.

I would be HAPPY to and will GLADLY send you the no recoil script. You can then go and look into it, try find another version on Google or Youtube or wherever your heart desires to look. Good luck finding it.

There is no reason for you to be wasting your time arguing with people 24/7 because if I'm not mistaken I've seen you on other peoples forums just accusing people of all sorts.

There is no need for me to provide "source" or proof that I have decompiled the files. You're questioning it as if a fucking 12 year old studying Computer Science in secondary school can't learn how to decompile a file, hell, a quick Google search "How to decompile a file" will give you the answer. Just because you don't know how, don't make it seem like it's a hard task to do buddy.

ALSO, about not being able to run it on an official server...Why was I running around on Seattle Small last night, finding small stashes loaded with loot. The developer was wrong, either that or the person I got the program from might of made changes/updates to it that the original creator didn't know how to. I'll also be glad to send you the radar for FREE so you can test it out for yourself on an official server and realise that it does actually work.

This isn't a show and tell, no one is being forced to buy anything. You want the radar? Great. You don't want the radar? Fine, doesn't bother me. I have also stated that there are many other people, scattered across many different forums selling this cheat/hack, I'm not the only one.

This is my first time using this particular forum as it was recommended to me by a friend. Just because I don't have a record of posts on this forum doesn't make what I do less legit.

I'm no longer replying to people who are trying to accuse of BS.

I haven't stated once that I am the original creator. This isn't a private hack, anyone can purchase this hack and decide to sell this themselves.

Thank you and goodnight, it is now morning for me so I'm going sleep.
Old 02/15/2017, 06:07   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ill vouch for this, Super easy to deal with and hes honest about it as-well and quick. Regardless where it came from he defiantly knows how it works
Old 02/15/2017, 06:22   #8

Lastly, I understand it may be frustrating, trying to create a hack yourself, not being able to then bashing around other people that either state they made the hack or stated they found a way to improve a hack. However, you're the one wasting your time on these forums looking at the different hacks people post, questioning them, because you're personally not able to but others are. That's okay, you'll get their eventually. Keep grinding Like I stated earlier, just because YOU can't do something Mr. Meow, don't be so quick to question other people on what they're doing because you can't. Not everyone is like you, some people actually know how to do ****, other than spend their days on forums, posting comments on peoples posts trying to bring them down and tarnish what they're trying to do.

No evidence, or proof of me working on improvements to the original hack is needed. People who buy it from me will see for themselves. Blindz is a customer who will find out for himself, if it does get patched, he will receive the newer, personally made version

As for you Mr. Meow, keep on hating on people actually trying to do something. Night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshsdinosaur View Post
You're a funny guy.

Edit: upon talking with the dude he's cool, and I went ahead and bought it because the other guy who was selling this code flaked out and I want to be able to use this after the update..

~vouch from a 2012 member.
Glad you reached out, instead of posting hate comments like that other guy lmao
Old 02/15/2017, 06:43   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The guy below was selling the exact same stuff, you made a new account, got your other account (joshisdinosaur) who allegedly "bought" the radar hack from the other guy comes to this post and vouches for him. Pretty stupid how someone gets exposed for the cheat yesterday and the same cheat pops today under a different name.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2017, 06:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmach1ne View Post
The guy below was selling the exact same stuff, you made a new account, got your other account (joshisdinosaur) who allegedly "bought" the radar hack from the other guy comes to this post and vouches for him. Pretty stupid how someone gets exposed for the cheat yesterday and the same cheat pops today under a different name.

I'm seeing a load of accusations but no real material... "guy below", "other account", "other guy". Are you not reading what's being said on this thread? Hello? Earth to whatever your name is. I am not Memestar or whatever his name is, nor am I Josh. Josh took a jab at me on both my posts calling me a "funny guy", so I sent him the hack first, then he sent me the money after realising It was legit.

I've stated like 3/4 times now that I didn't make this hack and that there are MULTIPLE people selling it on many different forums. Also, I don't understand why the dude who posted before me didn't just carry on selling it but he decided to stop. He got exposed for lying that he wrote the code, but that shouldn't mean he isn't allowed to sell it. He bought a hack that wasn't private and that he could easily just resell to other people, that's exactly what he done. There was nothing wrong being done from his part. Yes, he was receiving money for someone elses work but maybe the creator of the cheat should of thought better about how he sold his shit.

Even now, I can sell this hack to someone and all it will do is potentially cause more competition for me as they can go ahead and sell it themselves to someone else.

Please shut the hell up. Can you guys all just stop with the hate comments and retarded accusations? I literally don't understand why so many people on this forum are butthurt over multiple people selling the same hack, it happens EVERDAY, with DIFFERENT games. All these different hacks that are available now a days for Rust all came from the very first Rust hack, but each coder that decompiled the files, added their own twist to it and made it their own.

I've already stated me and my friend have found multiple ways to make this cheat better, but we personally don't wanna sell it. We will continue to sell this version as I genuinely believe it shouldn't get patched for a while. Rust devs have other shit to worry about like the fact their vending machines are absolutely broken. The only people who will receive the newer/updated version which we made ourselves are for those who can't get this current cheat to work or if it gets patched and people who purchased it from me, can no longer use it.
Old 02/15/2017, 10:10   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i already got the hack, but if u update it to see vending machines ill gladly pay for it.
Old 02/15/2017, 14:06   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Send a message to you
Old 02/15/2017, 16:59   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Ha we already took it apart and its perfect. I see some flaws with this statement. Dude just admit it you didn't do anything but re post the hack that yo bought from someone else and are trying to make money from it. I like how you say your trying to update it for vending machines and purple crates. Then you go on to say only people who bought it from you will get that update. But you also say that if it breaks you will not be updating it. Just keeping it for personal use. Get out of here.
Old 02/15/2017, 18:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSilencedt View Post
i already got the hack, but if u update it to see vending machines ill gladly pay for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neakup View Post
Ha we already took it apart and its perfect. I see some flaws with this statement. Dude just admit it you didn't do anything but re post the hack that yo bought from someone else and are trying to make money from it. I like how you say your trying to update it for vending machines and purple crates. Then you go on to say only people who bought it from you will get that update. But you also say that if it breaks you will not be updating it. Just keeping it for personal use. Get out of here.
Clearly you can't read. I stated I've ALREADY found a way to make purple crates and vending machines show up. The creator LITERALLY used playrust.io to make the radar you idiot. The version I personally use for myself has the vending machine and the purple crates. I never stated people who buy it from me get that update. I've also never not said I'm not reselling the hack, I've actually stated that I'm reselling it lol.

However, this is where the tricky part comes in that your small mind can't seem to understand. I AM reselling the hack that I bought from someone on a random forum months ago, but if the hack that I'm RESELLING stops working, then those who bought it from ME can message me and I'll give them the personal one that I'm using. I want to keep my one private, unlike the original creator that just sold it to everyone which is why so many people are reselling it.
Old 02/15/2017, 22:24   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I added you on steam, could you accept my invite please?
Closed Thread