Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SparkRust Server opening soon (3x vanilla UK/EU)

Discussion on SparkRust Server opening soon (3x vanilla UK/EU) within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SparkRust Server opening soon (3x vanilla UK/EU)

How many people would be interested in a 3x vanilla hosted in the UK similar to UPSURGE 3x. Unfortunately UPSURGE do not show any interest in hosting a server for UK/EU players which is a shame. The server will have a 3x gather rate along with a vanilla stack size and a custom loot table meaning there will be a small increase of the amount of components dropped from barrels and crates. If there is enough interest for the server then I will most likely make it public for players in the UK and EU to enjoy. I will most likely wipe the server on Saturdays or Fridays to allow for people who have school/work to join when the server wipes. I have done majority of the plugins and loot table so I just need to find a good enough host so the server wont lag. Also I will need to develop a website which I will probably do after the server is live.

Join our discord to give suggestions here:

All early supporters will receive a free kit for a month!

Tags
rust, server