Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UK]Hellbound Rust Modded Server

Discussion on [UK]Hellbound Rust Modded Server within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[UK]Hellbound Rust Modded Server

Hello fellow survivors, Last week I brought a server for me and my friends it's an 80man server and as a map size of 4000 I'm currently looking for more active players to come join the fun!
We are dedicated to making it a server for the players with great plugins that are being updated everyday to make the players happy (Some suggestions get declined) our admins do not abuse their powers and play as if they are just players like they should! No 'noclip' no scouting bases in spectate nothing that ruins the fun of our players we aim to do a lot of work on the server which includes an Arena/Battlefield, come jump on and stick around for a while we don't want to wipe on a regular basis only when it is needed but if an Admin feels the need to do a wipe players that our Members of our group will receive small compensation! Come join the group and jump on and enjoy the RUST you love!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hellbound - Modded Rust Server
02/24/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 1 Replies
This is not my server, nor do i have any control over it, although i have been playing on a server named Hellbound Levelling System (Shortened name), and i find that the server is well set up, and maintained. It is based in New York, So ping is well centralised for British and American, with the server being a dedicated core the server suffers from very little if any lag. Also from personal experience should also suffer next to no down time, other than development of game problems ofcoarse. ...
UK Rust Server lightly modded
02/07/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
UK rust server here load rust press F1 then type client.connect 173.199.74.195:28016 and join RUST-EVOLUTION some mods are Clans,Better loot,No Helis,Bounties,Rank up, facebook group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/1517738341890254/
Rust Modded Server. Details Below.
12/11/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Rust Civilized, Great server with such commands as /hunt /shop /tpr /tpa /sethome (Up to 3) /clan and so on. The server is x 5 and has been wiped recently. Join us :) https://www.facebook.com/Rust-Civilized-8127747154 86914/timeline/ You can find us in the modded section by searching for Civilized. Hope to see you on. :handsdown: