Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vanilla+ Lightly Modded server

Discussion on Vanilla+ Lightly Modded server within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vanilla+ Lightly Modded server

Vanilla+ is a Rust server that attempts to combine normal 1x gather and drops with convenience mods to improve vanilla gameplay.

Some mods include playrust.io map, clans, teleportation, and more.

Please check us out at client.connect 174.50.195.210:28015 or seach for "Vanilla+" under the Rust server browser!

Hope to see you soon!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vanilla Network - 1.8.1 Survival Vanilla Whitelisted Server 17+
01/12/2015 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/l9CRgu0.png Welcome to a new minecraft server! Named the Vanilla Network. Our server will be hosted and 24/7, with no block lag or elastic banding! The true vision here on this server is to start a nice small community based server with other adults who share the same interest of minecraft! Hopefully to establish some friendships over the internet and maybe even into the real world! The server was created 1/7/2015 by myself. Server Information: This server is meant to...
[WTS] Lightly Played HoN Legacy Account
02/21/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
I have a account that i have not played for the last 9 months (my son was born!) its just collecting dust when it could be helping you dominate with more access to the game, and helping me pay for diapers! LOL. anyways, its got ok stats (i was never super good) Normal MMR: 1368 - 4W 18L Casual MMR: 1501 - 3W 3L Public Game Stats: 1578 - 111W 89L kd .92 - K/A-D 1.91