Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RSbot Might not work again True or false?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RSbot Might not work again True or false?

Many of you know the *** of RuneScape bots RSbot is currently not working. Now the question is will it ever come back up? well I did a little research about Jadex and RuneScape and RSbot and the legal issues and Rsbot will most-likely be shut-down forever because or Legal trouble with the makers and Jedax now I understand this is possibly not entirely true but until I post more info on the research just try not to post fake RSbots because there all most-likely fake if you have proof of a working link we'd all love to see it but till more info comes out you may discus the subject here in this thread...

EDIT: believing he lives in Sweden or maybe it was the Netherlands. Either way, Jagex is a company located in the United Kingdom, who's trying to sue a resident of Sweden/Netherlands, on American soil, with American laws? I doubt Quarters has even visited the US, let alone become a citizen. I'm no lawyer but I'm positive you can't suit someone that lives in country A country, on country B, because their laws allow for prosecution, while you live in country C.

Has anyone heard of thepiratebay.org? They allow pirated material from top fortune 500 companies such as Mircosoft, Apple, and up until recently have been untouchable. The site only went down for three days when there legal troubles arose, after the trial and got fined 3.1M euros and need to serve some 60 days in jail, BUT there appealing it, and can keep appealing it. I bet Mircosoft and Apple have a bigger legal department then ALL the **** that work at and for Jagex. Another fun fact, the trial took place in Sweden where the owners were located, and they were tried with 34 cases of copyright infringements... 34 cases, there must be hundreds of thousands of torrents on that site and they get nailed for 34? I don't know who the companies those 34 torrents belonged to but it seems like they might of been Sweden based companies.

So he received one bogus email from Jagex and he stops working on the bot and shuts down the site? Look at the pending lawsuit with rscheata.net (Nexus/iBot) there site is still up, and there STILL SELLING their bot.

Well Lets hope this gets sorted out.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Learn to read some stickys... U r only a posthunter

Old   #3

elite*gold: 40
#Closed
Closed Thread