Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with choosing a bot

Discussion on Help with choosing a bot within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help with choosing a bot

Hey guys i need help in choosing a bot please alot of people recommend Runemate. I use to bot in the past i never went AFK when i did it i am more a watch and bot kind of person. Just sometimes i would rather play a few games of call of duty or a campaign game but i also want to play runescape aswell :P. Just looking for some advice and tips how to bot safely (I know botting always has a risk and i understand). I also read up GM's watch certain skills like thieving for example

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help] Choosing and setting up a bot to get UFE
07/27/2015 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
English Hello, As stated in the titel, I'm looking for some help regarding choosing the right Bot and setting it up, as well as asking you for tips and tricks how to bot fastest to get UFE. Most important to me is, that the bot I'm using can work in the background while I'm working :) I see alot of people recommending Golem, and I can see why, but are there other alternatives? I hope you can help me with this, because I haven't played DO for a loooooong time. I include some screenshots of my...
Help IN Choosing
06/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
What Is the best Silkroad Source That Have Every Thing Up to date up
DC AFTER CHOOSING CHAR
03/28/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
after i login and try to connect with my char i get a msg "DC from the server"... iam the only 1 with that kind of bug?
Help choosing safe bot...
12/03/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Hi guys. I'm looking for a bot that won't get me banned and I'm wondering what you guys recommend... I just started using NoFap for a few levels but I'm not satisfied at all. It doesn't work correctly, it takes a long time looting/switching monsters, constantly runs off course or breaks/crashes, I've been trying to leave it on over night but something usually messes up within 1-3 hours or less. I just want to hit 50 on my main then stop, school absorbs all of time currently though. By...
Help me with choosing a bot...
09/21/2009 - Archlord - 5 Replies
I have used many times hacks, etc., but never bots, so is there one, which can: 1. Work atm on CM Archlord. 2. Can pickup only uniques (if only unique acces. - better). 3. Wont stuck and die.