Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with source

Discussion on Problem with source within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Question Problem with source

German:

Hi ich hab ein Problem mit meinem source ich kann händlern keine Gegenstände ädden wnn ich es im Source einfüge kann ich mich nicht mehr einloggen. Ich kann nur egenstände rauslöschen oder die Anzahl verändern. Genauso wie bei den Monsterdrops ich kann die Rates änder oder Drops rauslöschen aber ich kann keine neuen Drops einfügen denn dann kann ich mich nicht mehr einloggen.

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.

English:

Hi I have a problem with my source, I can not add items to sellers when I insert it in the source, I can not log in. I can only delete items or change the Ammount. As with the monster drops, I can change the Drop rates and i can delete monster Drops but i can´t add new monster drops because then I can not log in.

I hope you can help me.

Sorry for bad english.
Old 11/24/2009, 01:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well you could try re-downloading the source. You could also try downloading a different source and inject the data from your current source. Sorry if I didn't help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C++ Source Problem
07/24/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
Hi Also ich habe für 3D Pinball von Windows mal an einem WR source (C++) gebastelt, den ich auf Pinball umgestellt habe. Wenn ich den allerdings injecte und dann Strg drücke passiert garnix. Ich vermute, dass es an DWORD PlP liegt oder sowas. Weiss vielleicht jemand woran das liegen könnte dass es nicht funktioniert?
[problem] mit dem source sdk
06/22/2010 - Counter-Strike - 15 Replies
hallo liebe leute ich habe heute den ganzen tag versucht an das source sdk ranzukommen...aber steam meint immer das die server überlastet sind bla bla bla meine frage ist jetzt hat jemand das etwas mehr erfahrung damit und kann mir dabei evtl helfen ? pls nur per pm oder icq *habe non steam (sollte klar sein was ich damit meine ;D) mfg antrix99
source sdk problem
04/05/2010 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
also ich habe mir jetzt source sdk gedownloadet um ne map zu erstellen habe auch ein gutes tut dafür gefunden aber wenn ich den hammereditor starten will komm die meldung "No game configurations to run with" und ich kann bei current game auch nichts andrücken kann mir da wer helfen were echt nett mfg Zocci
[Problem]CoEmuV2 source problem
10/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
well i got the source and i got the video guide and i followed all the steps and made all what i should make and i made account and loged in first time for making pass and restarted client when i try to log in again its frozen and noway to log in i got the loader and all things i restarted login server and restarted my pc and tryed again but no way is there any help?
TQ Source Problem
03/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
I Have Got Problem With TQ Source I Setup Server Trying To Login(I Maked New Account) And In Account Server Display Me : Any1 Help Me With It ? I Setup All IPS 127.0.0.1,127.0.0.2,127.0.0.10 And Nothing ... Please Help Me! Sry For My English But Im From Poland ;/