Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bots. Robotz in Disguise. RiD problems.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Bots. Robotz in Disguise. RiD problems.

Hello there everyone! I'm new and my name is Vandelz!

Today i have a problem... I signed up on RiD's Website thinking everything was gunna go smoothly and oh boy was i wrong. So first i made an account and for some strange reason i couldn't log into it, even after i entered everything correctly multiple times.

I then thought hmmm maybe I need to purchase some credits for me to be able to log in (Which I did, and still couldn't log on) . and Seemingly i couldn't find one single way to contact the developers of the site and program. so I've been battling with this for a couple weeks now. I was hoping i could turn to you guys for some answers!

Thanks in advance!

Vandelz,

Tags
bot, bots, botz, rid, runescape

Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Robotz
Here's the link for the game please try to hack it x3 RobotZ auf Facebook | Facebook
0 Replies - Facebook
Disguise Badge lvl Zeichen
Hei, Hat einer von euch ein Bild von dem Disguise Badge lvl Zeichen ? Wenn Ja, wäre er so freundlich und würde es Uploaden .. ? Vielen Dank :)
5 Replies - WarRock
Disguise Amulet Mesh's
So I'm working on a fully working disguise amulet, and I am wondering; Does anyone have the exact mesh's that is used for disguise amulet? Thanks
1 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Disguise Skills Help
Hey guys...I used this guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides-releases/488668-fullrelease-100-working-disguise-skills-5165-a.html...
0 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Disguise Skill Packet
Here the Packet the mode like 2770011004 The Red Numbers == Monster Mech 277 = NightDevil public static byte Disguise(int charid,...
13 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions