Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rsbotsnv

Discussion on Rsbotsnv within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Rsbotsnv

Currently Working

All you really have to do is, download the bot and run it...you dont need the JVS client

This is a RS bot that uses its own client and scripts, has a built in mouse, and is 99.99% undetecctable. (just dont stay logged in for too long)
this is not my guide, and i am not to be held responsible if your account is banned

Guide from srobot main page
"Full Guide for new people wanting to know how to run RSBot.

Read what it says in the quotes, look at the images for extra help.
and mind you read the "updates", they're in "{ ; }"

RSBot #496... Download is here.
Step I [1]:To ensure this will work!
Step II [2]: Download RSBot Using Syncro SVN Client 3.1
Step III [3]: Get Scripts/Compile!
Step VI [4]: Running Scripts Correctly
Step VII [5]: Debug Information
Step VIII [6]: Possible Errors and how to fix them.

Step 1: To ensure this will work!

To ensure this will work you need to download the JDK (Java Devolopment Kit) without this RSBot wont run and will just show a "javac could not be rocognised..." So first things first:
go to:
Start-> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and then remove anything that says Java.
(Some people say this step is not nessasery, but i still recommend it...)

After you deleted all the Java stuff reboot your computer, and download the "New"
JDK (Version 6 Update 6). Link: Select the platform you are using and the "I agree box" and click continue.... then download either the offline or online instalation, offline is recomended due to installation speed and the fact that the install wont crash if your internet connection crashes <-.->

Okay now that we got our Java 06/06 installed.. Go ahead and reboot your computer and proceed to the next step!

Step 2: Download RSBot Using Syncro SVN Client 3.1
Okay - Now I'm going to show you how to obtain Syncro SVN Client 3.1, be aware it's a 30 day trial and you will have to find a cracked version if you want to continue using it or buy the full version. There are also alternatives you can use like TortoiseSVN which works as well. However in this guide I will show you where to download Syncro SVN Client 3.1 and how to use it effectively so you will be able to update your RSBot directory free of errors! You may ask, "Well why not just download the *.zip extension on the site?" You can do that, but sometimes the force update.bat fails and then you are stuck with a ton of problems. So to ensure quality, I recommend this method.

First - Download Syncro SVN Client 3.1 // Link: Now the only downside to this program is you need to register for a trial key. Which requires a valid email, now if you don't have a problem with that you can just register a temporary hotmail account. Once you download the program, you can register here// Link:Afterwards, check your email and place the trial key in the register box when you open the program to start.

Now that you have the program installed, let's go ahead and open it up. Once you open it, the first thing you are going to want to do is add the URL which is linked to the RSBot SVN Directory. The URL is found here: . Now in order to place this URL you will need to go to a tab called Repository/New Repository Location. Then place the URL Given and press Okay, you will see the directory being placed into the left side box. This is the online directory of RSBot and will always be updated with the newest version. Now you will need to transfer the online directory onto your desktop in order to launch RSBot. To do this you will need to create a "New Folder" called "Rsbotsvn" onto your desktop. This is the destination the files will go into once you upload them from the online directory. Now, go to the tab called "Working Copy/Add Working Copy" and choose your destination as Desktop/Rsbotsvn. Once this is done, go to the tab "Synchronize/Update All". You will start to notice that the files are now uploading to your Rsbotsvn folder.

Success! Now go into your folder and launch either Run Non Members.bat or Run Members.bat, you don't have to worry if the update is corrupted because you have the most up-to-date files. Even your Compile all.bat will work with no issues.

Now the RSBot comes with preloaded scripts, however due to the prematurity of the program itself, the script creators are always place up-to-date scripts on the forums that the program may not have yet.
So to the next step we go!

Step 3: Get Scripts/Compile

To get a script go to Link: and enter Scripts or Anti Randoms Forum for Updates and find a post offering a Script. I'm going to use Linux_Communist's Karamja Fisher v.0.9 , (Writen by:Linux_Communist) as an example.
(You can find that script here: , it basically has the option to Bank/Powerskill fishing like "Swordies, Lobster, and Tuna" with added Randoms like "Whirlpool", "Random Combat", "Lost Tool", and "Deathwalk". I don't favor this script however like I stated above, it's not preloaded in the program itself. So now, with most scripts on the forums, they are not compiled and are in a Java form. So you will need to copy the whole script from top to bottom and paste in into WordPad/NotePad. Now alot of times the whole script doesn't copy correctly, so I just click the "Quote" button and copy it from there. Now once you got the information pasted, you want to save the it as KaramjaFisher.java.. now notice how you capitalize the K and F. That is required to make the script run smoothly, also you will know what to save the file as, for it will save the name of it at the beginning of the script. If you don't capitalize the correct letters or give the correct name, the script won't compile correctly. Now save the file into your Desktop/Rsbotsvn/Scripts and then run the file Compile All.Bat... If you've done everything correctly as stated, you script will now be available once you start your RSBot.. Success! You're one set closer to escaping noob land

So now that you've got the scripts you want to run, they might not always run correctly with a click of the button. Some scripts require what is called "Arguments" which is basically additional inputs you must add before starting the script. Examples of these Arguments are "Power" - Powerskill, "Bank" - Banking, "Monster ID" - Monster Name.

Step 4: Running Scripts Correctly

So before you can run a script correctly, you need to understand Arguments. These Arguments can make you or break you if you used them correctly or incorrectly or perhaps not at all. So before you run a script, make sure there isn't Arguments required before starting and in order to find this information out. Check out the script's *.Java file and open it with NotePad/WordPad and read if there is additional requirements. Here is a example of what a simple Arguments will include in a *.Java script. * This script need arguments bank or power and lobster, harpoon, tuna, and swordfish *. Example of Arguments would be "bank,harpoon". Which tells the script to fish Tuna,Swordies and Bank them. So before you start the script you will need to click on the script you want to run and place "bank,harpoon" in the Arguments section and press Okay.

If done correctly, the script will acknowledge the Argument and start the script with no problems. In future scripts I won't be surprised if the creators will create a GUI - A popup window that will ask you to input what is required, which makes the script more user friendly. Sucess! Now go outside and run a mile!

Now as you may already know, the RSBot has a Debugging tool when you enter the Runescape server, you see all these numbers flooding the screen... now to our next step...

Step 5: Debug Information

This tool is basically for developers and can give additional codes for items,colors,monsters. However if you are not a script developer, this can be just another eye sore. So the good news is you can turn this feature off, by clicking the tabs into RSBot called "Debug/All Debugging" Now another feature that I enjoy when running multiple bots is "File/Allow User-Input" This will allow the script to function more freely without interruption and you can browse the internet or do whatever else while your scripts run behide closed doors. Now the only downside to this feature is, you can't talk, move, or perform any commands in game, so in order to do this, you have to turn the feature back on thru "File/Allow User-Input" So this is the Debugging modes of the program! Thrilling?!

Now my the most frustrating part of this whole program is known errors... the good news is, these errors can be fixed and there is a solution to every error. So on with the next step...

Step 6: Possible Errors and how to fix them.

-Error: When compiling the black box will appear and say
"'javac' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable or batch file"

The most common error you will find when compiling scripts! Argh, yes we hate this error as much as you.. thankfully it's a easy fix!

-Solution: Check to see you have the correct JDK installed, go to My Computer\C:\Program Files\Java... if you have the newest JDK (JDK6u6) installed there should be a folder called "jdk1.6.0_06", if you dont have that installl the JDK, and goto my Step 1: To ensure this will work... if you do have it check if you have the correct updated compiler... if you downloaded the *.zip instead of using SVN, chances are you are having troubles updating to the newest revision. I highly recommend using Step 2: Download RSBot Using Syncro SVN Client 3.1 for it's the only way to fully use this program without problems.

------

-Error:Class KaramjaFisher is public, should be declared in a file name KaramjaFisher.java:

You failed saving the script under correct name

-Solution: Delete, and Redownload script double check what name the script has, Example karamjafisher.java or KaRamJafisheRaweSome.java won't work, however KaramjaFisher.java will... it has to be the right Capitalization (see Step III (3) )

------

if i violated any rules, please tell me
Old 05/28/2008, 16:04   #2

ooow lots of texst and i dont want to read it
Old 05/28/2008, 21:02   #3

lol....its really worth it...especially the ess miner XD

ooh and here are some pics of the bot

Old 06/10/2008, 07:43   #4

sorry for double but the bot has been updated...go to the home page...it is **********
Old 06/11/2008, 00:24   #5

when i click on the link it says 404 not found
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2008, 22:20   #6

ok...give me a sec

Edit
ill post working link on Friday...(tomorrow)
Old 06/13/2008, 23:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmethos View Post
sorry for double but the bot has been updated...go to the home page...it is **********
Homepage is , not **********! Sythe only contains an anoucement.
(I'm one of the developers, so I know it!) Not to mention that post is ripped from our site!
Old 06/17/2008, 06:30   #8

i stated that it is not mine...go flame somewhere else
yes that is the link to the bot
Old 06/22/2008, 00:36   #9

dark can u send that bot to other people? cause i would be willoing to give u a auto mage for rs if you could send me that bot (xfire name is matt94x yahoo meesanger is )
Old 06/22/2008, 01:14   #10

also if some1 had not already said it the link to downlaod the bot is not working (will not work because u cant download it anymore) the creator (BAsh) has shut it off and u have to buy it on one of those hack paying sites
Old 06/23/2008, 03:40   #11

sounds cool ill check it out
Old 06/23/2008, 03:43   #12

man u waste 10 min of my life i really thought this was real
Old 06/29/2008, 08:44   #13

"man u waste 10 min of my life i really thought this was real"
- it is...the creator just deleted the link...so here is a link from mediafire.

its clean...if you dont trust me scan it, but im not here to infect you im here to help ^_^
Old 07/06/2008, 08:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmethos View Post

"man u waste 10 min of my life i really thought this was real"
- it is...the creator just deleted the link...so here is a link from mediafire.

its clean...if you dont trust me scan it, but im not here to infect you im here to help ^_^
Scan taken on 06 Jul 2008 06:46:21 (GMT)
A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Ikarus
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32

not sure if it is backdoor or not . but virus scan show it clean
Found nothing

java file world ... not able ... not sure why
Old 07/06/2008, 09:58   #15

ive scaned it with 5 other scanners besides thoes...and not to mention i personally know of 30 different ppl who use it
Closed Thread