Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rate my runescape autoing/macroing/hacking site! noob friendly!

Discussion on Rate my runescape autoing/macroing/hacking site! noob friendly! within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rate my runescape autoing/macroing/hacking site! noob friendly!

Hey guys,

After years of getting help from the cheating community I have decided to make my own runescape autoing/macroing/cheating site. I would like you all to rate it, it has downloads to popular programs such as SCAR and scripts to help you auto. I have made it as noob-friendly as possible, and I hope it helps you all just like I have been helped in the past!

Without further ado, here is my site:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Immortal vs PvE (Noob Friendly Guide)
05/06/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 80 Replies
ok we start off by downloading Winhex (Free Trial) Download here WinHex: Computer Forensics & Data Recovery Software, Hex Editor & Disk Editor Ok now install and run it, you will notice OMG you cant use large files!!! unless you pay for it. So now hmm lets do a little cracking. Step one: Click Help
automatic, brand new, noob friendly pishing site!
09/10/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
automatic, brand new, noob friendly pishing site! //fixed all problems! features: 1) totally noob friendly 2) less work for u guys 3) adress bar hider 4) full automatic tutorial: 1) visit my site p1sh | powered by dL.am Free Subdomains
Guide To Crack SV (Noob Friendly)
05/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
Repost of Anantasia's work!! I had no difficulty following Anantasia's guide but it seems a lot of people are having trouble so I thought i would make an easy to follow guide. Thanks to Anantasia for all her hard work. Here are the steps 1) Download (and Install) Cheat Engine 5.3 Here
Noob-friendly macro
09/26/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 11 Replies
to all those starters out there i know the macro guides are some -what confusing to you guys since all the commands like loop , set keys, delay, states, and the bunch of those that you gotta type out, i introduce a chinese noob-friendly macro called QMacro, i am sure some on you might have heard this before, but i just wanna say it's a really powerful and friendly to use macro, the second u get ur hand on it, i ll guarantee you that you can use it and understand it in a matter of seconds, here...