Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

So I've quit runescape for about 4 years

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So I've quit runescape for about 4 years

What're the new addons they've added.
Im sorta considering going back to runescape if it hasnt gone lame

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

its still lame bro but i play just bc i still got like a year em lol!!!

Old   #3

lmao then im sticking with Co2
Old   #4

elite*gold: 40
Grand Exchange

The new grand exchange feature also offers new and exciting ways to make money and play the game. Such as the “Stock method”. In this method you check the G.E database and look at the graphs for some expensive items like guthix plate or party hats. See if one of the prices is slumping, and buy that item. Then wait for the price to go back up and sell, for a great profit. You can do this with any item really but expensive is recommended. Another way to make good money with the G.E is to buy an item like 1k of an item work 9gp-10gp buy at 9 sell at 10 making 1k. You can do this with greater increments as well. Such as buy steel bar 650gp. Sell for 670.You get the idea.

The grand exchange also keeps you from having to spend 82k on a rune plate body. Instead at the grand exchange you can buy it for 40k. Another way it helps in the game is that it makes normally hard to find goods just as rare but more assessable.

Clan Wars

Clan Wars is a new feature in Runescape for Free to play players. The guide to victory here is different for everyone. First you need to assess your skill level. Which isn’t hard just look at your combat level. If you are 80+ or 60+ join a clan just 60 or 80+, it is more exclusive and will win more often due to higher levels. If you are on the lower end (about level 55 and down), you will want to join one of the massive clans that are there, some get about 50 people. I really say that clan wars is a good feature for sure. A good strategy for clan wars is to have the mages/rangers to stand behind the wall with a melee person to guard from a melee attack on your support people. Unfortunately most clans there are very much unorganized. So I suggest joining a REAL clan and going there.

Fist of Guthix

I rather enjoy this particular feature new to RuneScape. In this game there are two rounds. One where you are the hunter and one where you are hunted.

Hunter-For the hunter position you have to chase the person whose name is in the upper right hand corner. For the first 30 seconds or so run around the map trying to track them. After finding them attack them immediately and try to keep them away from the portal houses.

Hunted- There are two ways in my opinion to be hunted. One way if you do not have full rune on is to hide for a full 10 min and get charges that way. The other way is, if you have high defense and you are wearing rune, to just sit in the middle, it will take about 3 minutes for them to find you and just as long to get a lock on you in so many people. You might die in say 5 minutes. However you will have built up a hard to beat amount of charges.

Quote:
Credits: Casey terry,

Old   #5

elite*gold: 40
thecooldude, please do not spam, if you don't like runescape please do not post here.