Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about runescape membership..

Discussion on Question about runescape membership.. within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about runescape membership..

ok so i was wondering.. does the runescape membership give more exp gain than the free users??

and also if can.. can somone explain to me the benefits i will get if i switch to membership?
Old 06/04/2009, 17:45   #2

You won't get any more xp then free users

You'll get move places to explore, more skills, better items etc.
Old 06/12/2009, 00:03   #3

no,you will not get more xp,but u will get better items which will probally give more xp,for E.G if a non member uses a rune pic and you use a clay picaxe (from a minigame) you get double xp ,there is an advantage in being member it is the same amount of xp but if u know what your doing and know what to use then trust me u will get triple the xp that non members.and finally you will get alot of BIG benefits for instance u will get more skills,a larger map,and a wide selection of armour,weps and quest.once your member you first month will get you into member like me.i didnt now know what to do or where to go .i was completely confused after 1 month i came to notice and made new friends and helped me ETC.if you want more information go to the runescape website and check on forums or look up membership