Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Vinsert 2007 RS bot! Need scripters! CLICK HERE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vinsert 2007 RS bot! Need scripters! CLICK HERE

You will need to register to access the client!

Vinsert.org

vInsert is a brand new Runescape 2007 bot, the community is small yet growing healthy.

The client its self is quite solid and stable even though it is new and a foundation of what it is to become,There are not yet many scripts available at this moment in time there is around 9 scripts for you to use.

Another great thing is all the scripts and the client is totally free at the moment but there are options to purchase set ranks, VIP & Purchasable rank will be come available in the near future.

NEEDED!
If your are a script writer and or would be interested in Writing some scripts get on over there, there are hardly any scripts writers at the moment and is need of a good base of coders and some quicker produce and quality in scripts!

I can vouch and confirm it is safe my self, as i have used tried and tested it!

Tags
2007 rs bot, botting, runescape, scripts