Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hey every1 please read

Discussion on hey every1 please read within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/19/2009, 12:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
the law is against bro/sis together
anyway to this forum its not exactly inbred if u with ur cusin and ur babys arnt spakas
+ its like 2 gays (male.. female gurd XD) its just WRONG!! and the age diffrence dude its like a rule 2 yrs younger if you/them at school 13 it just weird
Old 05/25/2009, 07:53   #17

wtf!!!
Old 05/25/2009, 14:56   #18

elite*gold: 40
#Request Closure.
Old 06/04/2009, 03:53   #19

*sigh* Young Love.....The good old days. xD
Old 06/04/2009, 05:32   #20

i have spent my hole life wondering what it be like if i toke control of these things and done something about it so i say go for skys the limit so shoot for the stars

Similar Threads Similar Threads
yo every1 plzz read and HAI
08/11/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hey guys ima new guy and im looking for a laid back maplestory private server if anyone wants to help can thnx :D
hi every1 im new ^_^
06/07/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
man took me 5 months 2 find out how 2 post messages :mad: but anyway hi 2 every1
this is to all high lvl summoners who use the tentator hack..and every1 who wnna read
03/23/2008 - Dekaron - 18 Replies
today about about 4 summoners i know got banned and i know more are about to get banned because they use the tentator speed hack. << as u can tell by the name it multiplies the speed of ur tentator's attack. if u have this dont use it anymore unless ur in a very secure area cause gm's banning alot of summmoners now cause of this. Today i saw a lvl 108+ summoner using it he was behind a freaking wall in the black part where theres no map and his tentator was machine gun firing everything who hit...
ATTENTION! EVERY1 READ THIS!
10/12/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
In the last few months there ploriferated the "bots" which contain keylogger.. To avoid that you GET HACKED: -USE Kaspersky or Antivir (Antivirus), these usually catches the keyloggers -USE Firewall and do not accept everything that appear on the screen, read the following texts. (best free firewalls: tiny personal firewall, comodo personal firewall) -You must use a firewall and an antivirus, not only av or firewall!!! -If you have both, that still doesn't...