Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EpicbotPRO [Client inlcuding all current PRO scripts] v.1.5.4

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EpicbotPRO [Client inlcuding all current PRO scripts] v.1.5.4

Hi, I'm new here and I'm sorry that I don't speak German. :/
Anyways, I felt like sharing this find.

I guess everyone who bots in RS knows of the free RS bot Epicbot. I've spent quite a long time looking for a way to get the paid PRO scripts for free. The free scripts are buggy and there isn't too much anti-ban. My flaxer got banned in one day. I've looked through countless forum posts and youtube videos which all had download links to files with keyloggers, trojans etc.

Sometime ago I came across this one pack which includes the client with all the current PRO scripts, and which seems to be clean (ran through multiple virus scans and ran sandboxed). It runs good so far, all scripts are there. I dont know if this will be updated or something. At least I'll be using this as long as I can.
I don't think anyone should be paying for cheating, that's just stupid. Come on, it's cheating in the first place!

Here's a couple of virus scans from popular file-scanning sites (Seems pretty much clean to me):

removed//

Cheers m8s

Old   #2

Downloaded I may test it on a few noob accounts but will let others know. If this does work I thank you.

D0 NOT DOWNLOAD! MY SECURITY PROGRAM HAS DETECTED A "PASSWORD STEALER" IN THE PROGRAM!

rot in hell you noob!

Uploaded with

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryoIce View Post
Sometime ago I came across this one pack which includes the client with all the current PRO scripts
If you "came across it" then you know where this is from. Give credits to the original crackers perhaps?

Also if this is from some time ago, it certainly will not work now. Runescape has had many updates in the past couple of months causing bot clients to need updates before they function again.

That being said, there's nothing at all to stop you decompiling one of epicbot's scripts and adding a function to e-mail you all saved usernames and passwords used.
Old   #4

D0 NOT DOWNLOAD! MY SECURITY PROGRAM HAS DETECTED A "PASSWORD STEALER" IN THE PROGRAM!

rot in hell you noob!

Uploaded with

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

elite*gold: 100
I like the sound of this thing, but that's why it drives me away. It sounds to good to be true. Could a mod please have a look at this. Thanks
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 1,161
#closed
#removed
#ban requested

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
epicbot, epicbotpro, runescape bot