Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Utimate hack no viruses

Discussion on Utimate hack no viruses within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Utimate hack no viruses

RUNESCAPE Money Guide

I know there is no such way to get a lot of hard working gold in runescape but I think there might be a way. Through the years I have been thinking on how to get gold in runescape. But if you inject CHEAT ENGINE 5.3 into runescape it might actually work!!!!

1. FIRST DOWNLOAD THE HIGHINJECTOR AND CHEAT ENGINE 5.3 AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
2. OPEN UP HIGHINJECTOR AND WHERE IS SAIS LOAD DLL GO TO THE FOLDER YOU INSTALLED CHEAT ENGINE AND CLIK ON CHEAT ENGINE(PROGRAM)
3. AT THE BOTTOM IT SAIS PROCESS LIST TYPE IN RUNESCAPE.EXE
4. NOW OPEN RUNESCAPE AND ENTER A WORLD.
5. IT SHOULD SAY SUCCESFUL INJECTION BUT IF IT DOESN’T JUST USE THE INJECT BUTTOM ON THE TOP WHEN UR IN THE WORLD.
6. NOW OPEN CHEAT ENGINE AND START EDITING YOUR MONEY
7. HERE IS A GUIDE ON HOW TO WORK CHEAT ENGINE!!
(
) BY THE WAY THE CHEAT ENGINE SHOWN ON YOUTUBE IS FAKE BUT IF YOU USE THE INJECTOR IT MIGHT BE REAL!!

WELL HOPE IT WORK’S! SORRY IF IT DIDN’T TY!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar HinjectOR v4.rar (292.5 KB, 183 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2008, 21:23   #2

just to tell u that does not work
Old 06/05/2008, 23:08   #3

I completely agree with NCsuperman.
Old 06/06/2008, 08:09   #4

watch what you do with injecting stuf into their server, they have people watching the server, and this can get you into legal trouble, ip banned, and they are pro hackers...they will hack you
Old 06/07/2008, 17:34   #5

uhmm.. guys, sorry to disappoint you but RUNESCAPE TOTALLY SUCKS, and cheating for it is even MORE pathetic.. geez, losers
Old 06/09/2008, 11:43   #6

Uhh....If you try and hack Runescape with Cheat engine or Artmoney or a value/hex editing program its all client side. So that means even though it looks like you have 50000k or what ever if you drop it or trade it, it just becomes it original value again...And of course of you start injecting **** into their servers, they'll find it. If they don't they'll notice the increase of money or items in your account in such a short time. And remember they ip log you and know which account logs onto which ip...A bit risky if you consider how much money they can put into laywers compared to your money put into laywers if you get caught...Then again they might not notice...Its your choice...Also...Why play Runescape when theres Travian and Soldier Front?!?!!?
Old 06/10/2008, 05:38   #7

IF U ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS U ARE A HUGE NOOB AND NOTHING WORKS HERE LOL>|. GET OVER IT NOOBS NO HACKS FOR RS LOL AND ITS A GAY GAME TO CHESS OWNS IT LOL NUBS!
Old 06/11/2008, 12:11   #8

GET A LIFE NUBS
Old 06/11/2008, 12:53   #9

PHH AND THE OTHER THING THIS WONT WORK!!!!!! ITS LIKE ART MONEY! IT MAKES A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WHAT U WANT, BUT U CANT USE IT! IT LIKE A MASK!!!
Old 06/11/2008, 21:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperdog25 View Post
IF U ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS U ARE A HUGE NOOB AND NOTHING WORKS HERE LOL>|. GET OVER IT NOOBS NO HACKS FOR RS LOL AND ITS A GAY GAME TO CHESS OWNS IT LOL NUBS!
Chess is the most boring thing I could ever play! You my friend are a first class nerd. Btw, I don't play RS anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDA View Post
uhmm.. guys, sorry to disappoint you but RUNESCAPE TOTALLY SUCKS, and cheating for it is even MORE pathetic.. geez, losers
Yes runescape sucks. But what's even more pethetic is that your posting cheating is pethetic WHEN YOUR ON A CHEATING FORUM. Wow gtfo the internet loser.
Old 06/16/2008, 04:57   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0shk1m View Post
Uhh....If you try and hack Runescape with Cheat engine or Artmoney or a value/hex editing program its all client side. So that means even though it looks like you have 50000k or what ever if you drop it or trade it, it just becomes it original value again...And of course of you start injecting **** into their servers, they'll find it. If they don't they'll notice the increase of money or items in your account in such a short time. And remember they ip log you and know which account logs onto which ip...A bit risky if you consider how much money they can put into laywers compared to your money put into laywers if you get caught...Then again they might not notice...Its your choice...Also...Why play Runescape when theres Travian and Soldier Front?!?!!?
ok i know that im saying this to u but i want everybody to read this
HACKING IS NOT ILLEGAL!!!!! its only illegal when u hack to get stuff that cost money or u put a virus, bug, or glitch in the system(which u might put a bug or glitch in the system if u do it constantly) i know how to hack and i know the law oh and another one is hacking is only illegal if u get caught my friends always say that and hes a 10x better hacker then me
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2008, 23:51   #12

sniperdog25 u play solderfront wats ur name im a noob in that but i love sniping so can u help me out and tell me which r the best sniping stages
Old 06/19/2008, 08:51   #13

wow ultimate flame war thread,

runescape is like marmite, you like it or you hate it

runescape is known for crappy graphics, hell crappy everything BUT it's like this so it can be built on java, this means everything is server sided and only tiny packets of info are sent across to show on your screen, which means any editing (like money hacks or skill hacks) would flash up as a huge change, on top of that they actually pay people to sit and moniter the servers and they do random stop checks of packets constantly

JaGeX are VERY good at keeping the game clean of hacks and cheating dont try to hack it unless you are an incredibly skilled hacker, if you want to cheat runescape they best way is to use a very complex bot with coding to avoid the randoms,banning systems,other player and still do the task
Old 06/19/2008, 08:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyerasu View Post
ok i know that im saying this to u but i want everybody to read this
HACKING IS NOT ILLEGAL!!!!! its only illegal when u hack to get stuff that cost money or u put a virus, bug, or glitch in the system(which u might put a bug or glitch in the system if u do it constantly) i know how to hack and i know the law oh and another one is hacking is only illegal if u get caught my friends always say that and hes a 10x better hacker then me
ok dude hacking is illegal, it compromises people privacy, and is effectivly stealing, whatever you might be hacking be it the pentagon,a bank, or runescape, for example runescape has been created by jagex who have put months of effort in to make a game that takes time and patience to play, and other players who have spent years earning cash, only for you to walk in and hack the best stuff you can get and 99999999999999 money it's stealing time and effort from both parties. oh and yup hackings only illegal if you get caught, just like murder
Old 06/19/2008, 21:07   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDA View Post
umm ok 1st of all you just go find some glass and EAT IT!
rs may suck a little but well just dont play it and dont come in the rs section *******!
*** dude suck my ******* *****
Closed Thread