Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working zoom hack(only) without viruses ?

Discussion on Working zoom hack(only) without viruses ? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working zoom hack(only) without viruses ?

dsadsasa
Old 11/21/2008, 00:11   #2

not ele exe............ use CE or go away...
where do you see that viruses? :P
Old 11/21/2008, 06:28   #3

It's very simple, all you need is OllyDBG. It takes only a min or two to do. Try reading around next time, or using the search option.
Old 11/21/2008, 14:08   #4

no no no, you need viruses, much of them, or hack won't work
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Utimate hack no viruses
04/13/2011 - Runescape - 19 Replies
RUNESCAPE Money Guide I know there is no such way to get a lot of hard working gold in runescape but I think there might be a way. Through the years I have been thinking on how to get gold in runescape. But if you inject CHEAT ENGINE 5.3 into runescape it might actually work!!!! 1. FIRST DOWNLOAD THE HIGHINJECTOR AND CHEAT ENGINE 5.3 AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE 2. OPEN UP HIGHINJECTOR AND WHERE IS SAIS LOAD DLL GO TO THE FOLDER YOU INSTALLED CHEAT ENGINE...
Crossfire hack 100% working no viruses
03/23/2010 - CrossFire - 16 Replies
Hey Com. In the internet i found a wallhack it does rly works i know there viruses in it but that's because it was coded in c++ they don't make a connection outside i watched it 2 hours so i don't think that they are damaging your computer so how to do 1. you start perX as an administrator (injekt auto.) 2. start CrossFire as an administrator 3. press F10 ingame
zoom hack working?
04/26/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi all 2moons/dekaron hackers. ich got all other hacks to work but zoomhack isnt working. i tried it with searching the old value and changeed it to enable zoomhack but nothing happens ingame. maybe i have to inject a code but i already searched here a lot of time always others asked for it. a link or other thinks would be useful. btw zoomhack is very useful because u can higher the sight range of ur character and see other players coming to u. Thanks in advance but pls dont call me...
any working bot? all are viruses..
01/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
the only working bot i found was revbot and it was virused.. tried of ignoring it but it was still not working.. anyone can tell me any working (free) bot? thanks