Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Runescape Multibox Tool - Unbannable with proof!

Discussion on Runescape Multibox Tool - Unbannable with proof! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Runescape Multibox Tool - Unbannable with proof!

Hey Guys!
I'm happy to announce after some trials that my Multibox tool is for sale.

I have 2 versions for sale.
Manual - You will have to manually press a hotkey (default F11, ask me for a custom hotkey BEFORE ordering if you want it changed)
Automatic - All you have to do is click, if you want to stop cycling through your characters you can toggle this on/off (default F11, ask me for a custom hotkey BEFORE ordering if you want it changed)

Here's some proof in the form of GIF's - the only reason it took so long to log in was because I was lagging while I recorded this normally it's a lot faster.

<<<<<<<<CLICK ME TO VIEW FULLSCREEN

[gif]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShimmeringHappyCrustacean-size_restricted.gif[/gif]

PRICES

MANUAL - UNLIMITED USAGE ON UNLIMITED ACCOUNTS FOREVER - £30.00 OR 50M OSRS or 300m RS3
Perfect to get a good feel for the program, if you upgrade to automatic afterwards the price will decrease by £50.00 if you have already purchased this at £30.00

AUTOMATIC - UNLIMITED USAGE ON UNLIMITED ACCOUNTS FOREVER - £200 (£150 if upgrading from manual) OR 300m osrs or 1 billion RS3 gold OR 0.1BTC
This is the mac daddy, the price is steep for multiple reasons;
I will only sell to a maximum of 5 people per day (manual or automatic) This is to prevent a massive crash in prices in game because you can have an unlimited amount of accounts running depending on your pc.
Account building services would benefit massively from a program like this, to be able to manually train 5 accounts at once with ease.
Goldfarmers who earn a living playing the game can suddenly play 5+ accounts at once instantly raking in more money!
Gain a massive advantage over other players in the wilderness! BE YOUR OWN TEAM! (my friend who tested this for me dark bow specced in multi with 5 accounts) 1 hit KO

You aren't breaking any rules! I have had 4 accounts permanently banned and all 4 was un-banned successfully. Here's the 5 accounts I was using. What happened was I was getting manually reported because I was running around GE with 5 accounts doing the same movements and people thought I was "botting".
After appealing the ban on only 1 of my accounts ALL 4 was CHAIN UN-BANNED!
PROOF!!
<<<<<<<<CLICK ME TO VIEW FULLSCREEN IN IMGUR

This is the first TRUE multi-box program for Runescape that doesn't use a bot to mimic a master account. All clicks/mouse movements are manual. Get it now before it's too popular!
Old 10/31/2018, 17:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is this still for sale?

Tags
cheats, goldfarming, multibox, runescape