Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OSRS Zerker

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OSRS Zerker

Title explains it all.

Required:
Attack: 60
Strength: 90-99
Defense: 45
Prayer: 70+ or 1
Magic: 94
Ranged: 60 - 70 or 1

Quests:
All quests required for set.

Set:
Zerker helm, fighter torso, rune defender, d scim, rune boots, inferno cape (optional), barrows gloves (optional), fury (optional), ring of recoil, granite maul.

Obviously a lot of the pieces in the set come pretty default with the skills required, but some require quests and guild progress that I want already completed. All of the high cost items are optional and I will take them in to consideration with the price. All extra money is appreciated and I will pay more for it.

Other Skills:
1 high money making skill and high agility/slayer are very appreciated, obviously there will be other skills leveled up due to quests and that is fine.

ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS. You must go first or pay for a middleman if you require it. I am trusted on PayPal. If you have an offer or want to negotiate message me on here or on Discord: Fenris#4609

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am trusted on Paypal? No one will go first with a 0/0/0 4 posts

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjaaarne View Post
I am trusted on Paypal? No one will go first with a 0/0/0 4 posts
I gave "middleman" as an option. If they don't trust me, then they can pick out a middleman, unless I deem them trustworthy enough for me to go first.

Tags
99str, buying, osrs, serious, zerker