Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OSRS Zerker

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OSRS Zerker

Title explains it all.

Required:
Attack: 60
Strength: 90-99
Defense: 45
Prayer: 70+ or 1
Magic: 94
Ranged: 60 - 70 or 1

Quests:
All quests required for set.

Set:
Zerker helm, fighter torso, rune defender, d scim, rune boots, inferno cape (optional), barrows gloves (optional), fury (optional), ring of recoil, granite maul.

Obviously a lot of the pieces in the set come pretty default with the skills required, but some require quests and guild progress that I want already completed. All of the high cost items are optional and I will take them in to consideration with the price. All extra money is appreciated and I will pay more for it.

Other Skills:
1 high money making skill and high agility/slayer are very appreciated, obviously there will be other skills leveled up due to quests and that is fine.

ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS. You must go first or pay for a middleman if you require it. I am trusted on PayPal. If you have an offer or want to negotiate message me on here or on Discord: Fenris#4609

Old 02/26/2018, 09:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am trusted on Paypal? No one will go first with a 0/0/0 4 posts

Old 02/26/2018, 17:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjaaarne View Post
I am trusted on Paypal? No one will go first with a 0/0/0 4 posts
I gave "middleman" as an option. If they don't trust me, then they can pick out a middleman, unless I deem them trustworthy enough for me to go first.

Tags
99str, buying, osrs, serious, zerker

Similar Threads
[Selling] [OSRS] Sarted Zerker Pure [Dragon Gloves] - 40$ or 07gp
09/30/2016 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys. Today i'm selling my Zerker Project. The account is almost fully quested and*correctly trained (def is 100% quested).*What is left to do is get 23 quests points and then kill the bosses of recipe for disaster quest to get barrows gloves (20 minutes). After that, what is left is getting some levels and the account is a beast. The account was created and played by only me, not bots were used.* I will give the original email with the account. The price i want is 40$ via...
[Selling] OSRS ZERKER 90CMB 96STR FCAPE BGLOVES
03/23/2016 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Hello so I'm selling this great zerker wich have been dullying for a half year I think. It has great stats lacks only veng, done all mainly quests DT, MM Fremeniks and etc. Was once banned for botting for 2 days but that's it, never botted again after that time. If you want any other pictures contact me IF YOU'RE INTRESTED CONTACT ME VIA PM OR SKYPE: romualdas.kairys1 THE PRICE IS NOT SET SO POST YOUR OFFERS BELOW, WE WILL USE MM IF YOU WISH PICTURES:
[RS2007][OSRS]Zerker Pure CB 91!
10/28/2015 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all. Im selling an zerker osrs account with 2 Rune defender and Fighter Torso. Im the first owner of the account. Some pictures - 1- Screenshot by Lightshot 2- Screenshot by Lightshot 3- Screenshot by Lightshot 4- Screenshot by Lightshot 5- Screenshot by Lightshot
[Selling] OSRS ZERKER 99 STR, 200QP, F CAPE, B Gloves, F TORSO etc.
06/06/2015 - Runescape Trading - 18 Replies
Hello so I'm selling this great zerker wich have been dullying for a half year I think. It has great stats lacks only veng, done all mainly quests DT, MM Fremeniks, Lunar and etc. Was once banned for botting for 2 days but that's it, never botted again after that time. If you want any other pictures contact me IF YOU'RE INTRESTED CONTACT ME VIA PM OR SKYPE: romualdas.kairys1 THE PRICE IS NOT SET SO POST YOUR OFFERS BELOW, WE WILL USE MM IF YOU WISH ACCEPTING RSGP AND PAYPAL PICTURES:
[Selling] Lvl 200 eoc + osrs zerker pure
07/16/2014 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Maxed Combat 95 Prayer, 90 Slayer, 91 Herblore, 96 Summoning 2072 Total 10 year + account Original owner Free membership until Sept 7th Comes with Perfectly Quested Zerker Pure Has Dragon Gloves from Recipe for Disaster, on last step Completed Zammy Book