Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OSRS Maxed Main

Discussion on OSRS Maxed Main within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OSRS Maxed Main

Hello I am looking for a OSRS Maxed Main account. I am looking to use it to fund my pures and also play from time to time.

Looking for:

99s in all Combat Stats.
70+ in any other money making stats.
Quest Points: Any
GP: 10M + Preferred (Will pay accordingly)
Membership: Would like a few bonds or 30 days so I can start as soon as possible. (Otherwise I will add membership myself).

Bank pin, Recoveries, Email and Authenticator all must be removed. If you have an offer please post it below or post contact information (Skype) so I can add it up and see the offer on there.
Old 04/10/2017, 19:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

The Black Market: 132/0/3
Can sell you maxed CMB stats melee main account.

PM me offer.

Old 04/11/2017, 00:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Send me a PM with an offer if you're interested;
Old 04/11/2017, 19:18   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can sell you a Maxed Main in OSRS. Will PM you me skype so you can add it up.
Old 04/27/2017, 18:23   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I got a great offer for you. Sent you a trade request.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] OSRS Maxed Main Account
03/15/2017 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hello ElitePvPer, I would like to sell a OSRS Maxed Main Account. Includes a few months of Membership, around 10M bank. Has RS Authenticator, Security Questions and Email already removed and has the ability to change username. Most quests completed. If you are interested in buying this I can send you pictures over skype. Reply with contact information and offers.
[OSRS] lv 124 maxed main account for sale.
03/08/2017 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Dear, Since i'm planning to start a new pure i'm going to sell my main account for 150M (I'm not going to lower the price since this price is already cheap for this kind of a account) I'm willing to use a trusted MM at your costs. If you live in the Netherlands I will give you the opportunity to do the trade in real life. I also don't use the e-mail the account is created with, so I'll give you this plus all the other personal recovery answers after the trade is made. Pics of the...
[Selling] [OSRS] Almost Maxed Main
08/20/2016 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Screenshot by Lightshot - stats Screenshot by Lightshot - banmeter Screenshot by Lightshot - login screen Screenshot by Lightshot - abyssal tent hits left Screenshot by Lightshot - untradables note - Has 186 qps and 2 fire capes + dragon defender + barrows gloves + 3 pieces of prospector suit + slayer helm if you didn't click the picture of untradables :). pm or add my skype
Selling osrs Maxed main - 123 cb 246 qp & 1863 total + and more!
08/20/2016 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, Selling my hand-made account. The account has been registed in 2011 with email login. Payment: PayPal ($) Why should you Pick me? 1) i'm sure we can find a fair price for both for us. 2)we'll be using a middle man to make sure everything is safe.
[Selling] 198 maxed MAIN RS3/126 maxed OLDSCHOOLRS,Very rich OsRs
11/18/2014 - Runescape Trading - 16 Replies
I am selling my 8 years old account,126 maxed on OldschoolRs and 198 maxed on Rs3,it has veteran cape and a lot of items on Rs3 and like 80mils in items and many quests done on runescape oldschool and it is on green zone this means that it has no offences done at the moment.I posted below some pictures of both of RS3 and 07RS accounts. Contact me at:[email protected] Stats 07RS View image: Stats Items 07RS View image: items