Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unban service

Discussion on Unban service within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Unban service

Hello, I'm looking for an unban service.

I have 2 high-end account (110CB + ) with several skillcapes who got banned. 1 about year ago, one few weeks ago.

I would love it if someone can help me unban these.

I am only willing to pay IF you succeed (30euro / account u get unbanned)

Already tried this once, guy took my money & never answered me again. Let me know if this is possible (1st account got banned by using bott (2X) second account got banned cause I botted once on it, and a year later I used auto hotkeys.

Greetingz
Old 01/08/2017, 13:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 132/0/3
Its kinda hard to unban. You got literally got one chance after a ban by saying your account has been compromised and that the guy botted on it. After that request none will be look at anymore.
Old 01/09/2017, 00:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent™ View Post
Its kinda hard to unban. You got literally got one chance after a ban by saying your account has been compromised and that the guy botted on it. After that request none will be look at anymore.
Well thanks for the information, yet some people say they can do it. Although I don't really believe it. But, asking around can't hurt... =)
Old 01/11/2017, 13:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester88 View Post
Well thanks for the information, yet some people say they can do it. Although I don't really believe it. But, asking around can't hurt... =)
its possible to unban accounts ind. Been banned like 3 times( 2x while someone played on my acc and botted ) and unbanned all diff cases
Old 01/11/2017, 14:24   #5

Quote:
its possible to unban accounts ind. Been banned like 3 times( 2x while someone played on my acc and botted ) and unbanned all diff cases
How did you do it then? =)
Old 01/11/2017, 14:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester88 View Post
How did you do it then? =)
openend by two of the accounts a ticket and told them i didnt had acces to the accounts. They've been abusing it with bots to get it banned.And they came unbanned.
Old 01/11/2017, 14:28   #7

Quote:
openend by two of the accounts a ticket and told them i didnt had acces to the accounts. They've been abusing it with bots to get it banned.And they came unbanned.
Well if you want you can give it a try, and if u get 1 unbanned, I'll pay you 30 euro? (PS: I bought an account from you like a year ago =) )