Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account, look inside!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account, look inside!

Looking for an account that has high melee stats, or high str. Can be a pure or main, doesn't matter. Price will increase depending on slayer level.
Payment in paypal or western union.
Account must come with all recovery and relevant information.
Max amount I can pay atm, is $250 US.

I do not and will not go first. If you don't like it, please don't message me and waste my time.
PM me for more details!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW DIA 4 ACCOUNT Look inside.
04/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Region - EUW IP - 6500+ RP - 120-125 Champs: The Most ( 21 Left , only bad champs nobody plays them ) Skins - 59 (Challenger Ahri, Dunkmaster Darius, Championship Kalista, Ravenborn LeBlanc, Challenger Nidalee, Championship Shyvana,...
[Selling] EUW account with 620 RP inside
11/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello im willing to sell 1 account on euw 19lvl with 620RP inside , for elite golds only.
[Trading] My League of Legend account for an S4 Account - Info of LoL account inside.
09/20/2014 - S4 League Trading - 16 Replies
Hello guys I would like to trade my LoL account for a really good S4 League account. I quit League of Legends so if anyone want to buy instead they're welcome to offer also but I prefer an S4 League account. My LoL account: Rank: Diamond V...
[Trading] looking to trade world of tanks account for darkorbit account . DETAILS INSIDE
08/19/2014 - World of Tanks Trading - 0 Replies
if there's anyone out there looking to try a new game out or already have played world of tanks and wanting to get playing again this is you for you! Now down to the details. The Account has 16 days of premium left. i currently have 9...