Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading OSRS account for RS3 account 99 cooking 1145 total level

Discussion on Trading OSRS account for RS3 account 99 cooking 1145 total level within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading OSRS account for RS3 account 99 cooking 1145 total level

Trying to trade for a RS3 account with decent stats. 1-2m bank some quests done on this account.
Old 10/07/2016, 10:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Superb rs3 and osrs account for an osrs account
04/06/2016 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
http://imgur.com/a/Iiqjr Account has 10 year cape and is inside of priff. About 10 - 15 quests left for quest cape Wanna trade to an better eighter only osrs or rs3 account Send offers :pimp:
[Selling] (OSRS Runescape) 99 cooking 80 woodcutting account
03/21/2016 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Selling OSRS account lvl 99 cooking - 99 cooking - 80 woodcutting - 59 magic ... http://imgur.com/0cGwnR8
[Selling] OSRS account(main account, 1623 total, 25 MEMBER DAYS LEFT(now),202 qp) pics in post
02/21/2016 - Runescape Trading - 8 Replies
heya guys, I decided to quit osrs, I dont have the time anymore to play it. I have still 25 membership days left on my account (from now on). here are some pics of my account: epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
[Selling] WTS EOC (Total: 2058) & OSRS (1026) ACCOUNT'S.
07/06/2014 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for a buyer that is intrested to buy this account. Reason for selling is that I have started a new account "Neon Potion" that is Iron Man and no longer am intrested in old account. It has no gold or to many special items. You will not be given the acsess to my original E-mail for this account becouse its my main E-mail and has information about my paypal, amazon and so on, however you will be added to my skype for all times in case you run into some problems also I will provide you...
[Trading] Wow account, all expansions and level 116 OSRS account for level 30 lolaccount NA
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i just got 14 day ban on my plat 1 Account, and im out of smurfs i would like to trade a WoW acocunt that is never used and a Old school runescape account for a level 30, the level 30 doesn't need to have anything on it add my skype Bay_Easy