Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/S RS Acc LvL 78 With A LOT Of EventS

Discussion on WTT/S RS Acc LvL 78 With A LOT Of EventS within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTT/S RS Acc LvL 78 With A LOT Of EventS

Hey all!!! Mery Christmas for all of You!!! I came here with my new offer! I'm now offering LvL 78 RuneScape Account with A LOT OF funny EventS' items and emotes, good stat, nice bank. P. S. It's very good for LvLing, Believe me!!!

I can't tell you everything about my account, because there's very much to tell, so... Here is some photos

Account stats or bank can be changed, because i'm LvLing it now... Don't worry, I promise, it'll not be worse!

I have all the Recovery Questions/Answers, three first passwords and E - mail.

I'm accepting SjSro, ISro, EcSro accounts, RS Str or Ranged pures with nice piles of money or items...

PM me here or Skype:rokiz_ltu
MSN:
G - Mail:

EVENTS:Str 71, Def 61, Hp 66, Cb 79, Lobs 125...
Old 12/26/2009, 09:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Waiting for offers!!!

Still waiting... People, it's really good acc. I lvl up 1 str 3 def 3 att and 2 hp lvl in some hours. And it's fun, because there is a lot of events' thingies.

It have never been a member, but I can LvL Up it very fast even if i'm not a member, because its stats are very good for lv 79.

#Merged by trane.

Don't bump more than once a day otherwise you will receive an infraction!