Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~.Buying Good Runescape Account For 2Moons.~

Discussion on ~.Buying Good Runescape Account For 2Moons.~ within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
~.Buying Good Runescape Account For 2Moons.~

Yep, Ive finally had it up to my neck with this stupid game, So im selling off all my Dils/Armours and Accounts for a single Runescape account. Must not have recoveries/bank pin, and you must provide all information, I will go first if you have +Reputation.

All negatives will be ignored, PM or leave your offers here.

What i have to trade:

123 Mage, Fully geared, (1) perm costume/wings
110 Azure Knight, Fully geated, (1) perm costume + pet/wings
130 hunter, Fully geared [+4 armour,+7 Weapon] 100M cash.
81 Bagi,[Has 2B/(2) +7 Izar Pieces worth 600M a piece,(2) Pure Cons and a Baz indigo, Has perm costume and is fully geared with +6]

All of this will go to someone with a good runescape account.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying lvl 115+ runescape account
03/29/2012 - Runescape Trading - 9 Replies
Hi guys Im buying a lvl 115 + runescape account for My lvl 103 Segnale With over 500M on it no lies I got pictures and can login in 2moons game to show you it . thank you add me to [email protected]
Buying SRO Accounts for RuneScape Account
11/21/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
hi, I'm selling an 110 main, with 80 Hunt for SRO Acounts, it can hunt D imps ( with hunting pot ) which means u can make up to 5m an hour. Just offer me SRO Accounts and add my msn [email protected] http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1209/65797492.th .jpg
Want to trade Good 2moons account for a Runescape Account.
06/20/2010 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
As topic says. i have a good 2moons account, level 100 (it's not consider the highest but is high, high level to most in this game is 130+) but for his level he has extremely good gear. his gear is +7 valder glove +7 valder boots
Trading good Shaiya account for Good runescape account
05/15/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I have a very good Shaiya account which has a level 47 NM Mage. And a very powerful and strong pker lvl 56 HM fighter. Both have tonnes of cash. Almost max. Lots of amazing pk and lapised gear. Both have amazing stats, and AP items too. Im looking to trade for a level 100-110+? runescape account with a good amount of cash to get started on. Msn: [email protected] Add me on msn or post here.
Buying good runescape account lvl100+ or pure.
09/14/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi i am looking for a good rs account thats done legends or close 2 doing it and is lvl 100+ or is a pure melee or range! in high lvls though like 50+ im giving my conquer account on dreams/freedom server for it, its a non rb lvl 108 warrior with 50mil in items. and if possible i dont want any recoveries on the account because u can easily get the character back i wont be able 2. PM me with ur offer and we can talk on msn to negotiate! Thankyou