Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shad's Quest Service

Discussion on Shad's Quest Service within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shad's Quest Service

As of 06/11/14, I will be taking any quest type within the length of short-medium (+ any F2P quest) free of charge in order to achieve some vouches. Thus, the first 5 requests will be for vouching and supporting the service. These services (free of charge, of course).

Information

- A professional atmosphere when you: Engage in a discussion, ask a question and receive information.

- All quests supported, except Desert Treasure & Mournings End 2 (these may be added over time).

- All quests are handmade. I do not use any nor will I ever bots to complete them.

- I require the given stats/quests to be achieved before I set off to do the quests. You may also choose to buy multiple quests which will unlock the quest requirement for the orginally requested quest.

- Given that the quest has many required items, you will be subject to collect these items before I begin the service.

- I will complete the quest for any type of account, whether it is a goldfarming- or main account

- I am a player with a sheer lust and motivation to complete quests. I have already completed over half of the quests in Runescape, including RFD, DT and Mournings End series. This will ensure you a high quality and fast delivery of the requested quest.

- I am still a student, so I will do my very best to coordinate time to ensure a even better and faster delivery

- I do not use Skype as it just slows my computer further. For now I'll just use the PM-box. If you own a room on a Teamspeak client I'm willing to download the program and have a talk with you.

Terms of Service

If you order a quest from my service, you will agree to:

- Let me record the quest and keep chatlogs of our conversation for proof, should we end up in a dispute

- Take full responsibility of your account, should it be subject to being hacked, banned, etc, after the service is completed
- Payment before delivery

- Not act condescending or hostile towards me through out the service.

Pricing

I have not set any prices as of now (06/11/14), reason being that I'm new to this market, and I'm attempting to gather support for this service through free service and vouching. I can, however, assure that the, to be, pricing will be low, as I'm but a humble quester looking to earn something extra along the way.

Leave a comment with the requested quest and we will begin the talking