Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading lv 93 and 81 for a skiller

Discussion on Trading lv 93 and 81 for a skiller within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading lv 93 and 81 for a skiller

I will trade my 81 first then you the skiller then ill trade the 93. The skiller must have at least one skill of 99. He can be poor it doesnt matter to me as long as he has at least one skill of 99. (btw i wont scam you cause theres like a 10000 dollar fine, I expect the same with you) My 93 is 89 on f2p he has about 600k and good skills. The lv 81 is about the same. Just post a comment and ill get back to you as soon as i can. =D Thnx.
Old 10/11/2009, 20:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
screen shots more info about ur char skills and such zzz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT LvL 80 (SkiLLer)
07/01/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Trading away my level 80 that has 99 hunting and will have 99 fletching today. Heres the pic http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac313/armenato rx/Runescape/MySkiller.png Trading for a WoW Game CD key for Wrath Of The Lich King(UNUSED) and a Game Time Code(UNUSED), or a Cataclysm Game CD Key(UNUSED). Will pay for another month of members. PM Me if you have any questions, could also make deals. Has 14.5M exp in hunting
Trading total lvl 405 rs skiller account for 2Moons acc
02/08/2010 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Trading total lvl 405 rs skiller account for 2Moons acc. i have never botted, the account has got only ~700k.No recovery questions set, no @mail set and never had a bank pin. PM ME FOR MORE INFO.AND POST YOUR OFFERS OF 2MOONS ACCOUNTS HERE. Thanks :) Stats picture is in the attatchment.
Trading total lvl 405 rs skiller account for 2Moons acc
02/07/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Trading total lvl 405 rs skiller account for 2Moons acc. i have never botted, the account has got only ~700k.No recovery questions set, no @mail set and never had a bank pin. PM ME FOR MORE INFO.AND POST YOUR OFFERS OF 2MOONS ACCOUNTS HERE. Thanks :) Stats picture is in the attatchment.
EC Skiller D3 [Only D3D]
09/13/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
http://www.bilder-space.de/upload/12.09mQiYTt0L1EV 8XVK.png No Screen! Coded: 12 September 2009 -----Undetectet------