Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Runecoins/Key Service that requires subscribing to an offer

Discussion on Selling Runecoins/Key Service that requires subscribing to an offer within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Runecoins/Key Service that requires subscribing to an offer

I recently found out a way that allowed me to obtain Runecoins/Keys by "subscribing" to the Magazine offers.

Things to note:
The methods being used has NOTHING to do with paying and charging back. It has nothing to do with "YOU DIDN'T ASK ME TO TAKE PROOF" either. The only materials you need is a phone to click on the email link(nothing else) except to pay ME RS3 Gold/Items. You will NOT get banned for doing this as it is a legit method. Your rewards for "subscribing" to the offers will take up to 72 hours for them to review your ticket. THIS IS A 100% CHANCE OF WORKING.

The ratio I will be using(taken from someone's price) will be
100 Runecoins = 1m (RS3)5 keys = 1m (RS3)
1000k RS3 Gold discount if you buy both magazine service offer from me.
You will be paying first. I will not give any "free vouches" to anyone who asks.

Offers
To be clear, ONLY message me if you have the subscription offers listed above "Better Homes and Gardens Magazine" "More Magazine" and "Kobo"

There are currently two Kobo offers. One that grants you 82 keys(16.4m) and another that grants you 63 keys(12.6). If you wish to buy the Kobo offer, you must buy BOTH. I will be giving a 2m discount if you buy the Kobo offer.

PM if you are unsure you are talking to me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[s] Youtube Subscribing bot (200 subscribers per day, easy to use)
10/12/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Guys i'm selling youtube Subscriber bot And View Bot,it is very secure because the subscribers is 100% real. Do you want 10,000 or more subs ? just buy the Subscriber Bot and View bot for only $10 (subscribers per day 200) Includes: Subscribe bot View bot Video and text tutorials. To buy add my skype
[s] Youtube Subscribing bot (200 subscribers per day, easy to use)
10/12/2012 - Social Media Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys i'm selling youtube Subscriber bot And View Bot,it is very secure because the subscribers is 100% real. Do you want 10,000 or more subs ? just buy the Subscriber Bot and View bot for only $10 (subscribers per day 200) Includes: Subscribe bot View bot Video and text tutorials. To buy add my skype
Pins/Runecoins/Squeel of fortune spins shop
10/04/2012 - Runescape Trading - 8 Replies
Runescape pins: 15m ea 200runecoins: 45m ea Squeel of fortune 75 spins: 25m Skype: Malphitersbot Note: i wont go first.
Subscribing to ElitePvpers
12/26/2010 - Main - 34 Replies
Dear elitepvpers - play less, get more members, I will present you the benefits of becoming a subscriber in this thread. Besides the description of subscriber access listed here there is more, but let's start with this first. Premium Exclusive Features http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/teamicons/r elaunch/premium.png
[Paladin-DB]Speciall Offer :-) - Selling Service
11/20/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 28 Replies
Hello.me & Necron33 & Dioblo are selling the new paladin Files for really cheap prices 1st- Translated version = 60$ 2nd: Password Register script page.php only for 4$ Manniquin -- Coming Soon Hope u like the prices and the services New tools will be Sold Here Soon :cool: