Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swapping 07<->rs3

Discussion on Swapping 07<->rs3 within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Swapping 07<->rs3

I'm swapping 07 gold to rs3 and rs3 to 07.
Send me a pm here or add me on skype to ask for the rates/confirm the trade: lesix.sythe

Always ask for pm, can not provide a middleman on epvp, but I can on sythe!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with file swapping.
12/18/2010 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello guys, recently i read a topic bout how to change weapon appearance http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-main-discuss ions-questions/407337-new-weapons-lycanus.html i tried to change my Osm GS to Lycanus GS, and it went well. Even though, its kinda annoying for me to see a lot of lycanus GS on my screen, it cos lot of ppl using osm GS. Therefore, i tried to change a weapon skin into Lycanus GS, and it seems not worked for me. I have Non-Shiny Candy (GS) skin, which i really want to change...
.DAT swapping
05/21/2009 - FFXI Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Ok, first of all This will only change the model displayed for you which means it is completly safe, GMs cannot detect and most likely will not care about you doing this so no worries :D Warning: Make backups of any files you're going to edit. If something goes terribly wrong you will need to reinstall to get the origional models back. If you don't already have the model viewer head over to http://www.foyle.net/index.html even if you're not going to be swapping .dat files around its still...
File swapping
06/04/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
ive doin some of my own experiments but i always end up with nopthing. somebody please give me a clue "how to do a File-Swap". im trying to edit some edf file on my datatable but when im donw editng and pasting it again on may folder, i cant connect to the server.. "Waitng for server response" tsk! tsk! please give some info or TUT...please!
Model swapping?
07/13/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hello m8, I have discovered a method to model changing but this %^* my MPQ file. Anyone know other ways? I can share my way ;) edit: Ah, my method is so fucking slow...for changing zones for exploring...need to change file one by one... _________________________________________________ ____ CLOSE THIS TOPIC i haven't seen this...waiting for english version :rolleyes:
swapping =)
04/05/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
hi ich wollt mal anfragen ob ich hier ein paar leute zu regelmässigen swappen finde ;)