Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Ex-Comp cape Main

Discussion on WTS Ex-Comp cape Main within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Ex-Comp cape Main

Hello, I am selling RS3 200CMB- ex comp-cape acc, reason i don`t have time for this game as i used to and i dont enjoy it anymore.. Drop me a PM on sythe or skype , i will be going for highest offer over paypal . Will use middle man / OMM if your not trusted.. im only accepting paypal as i dont wanna play Rs anymore, looking for 300USD , A/W set at 400USD (: , i am the original owner of the account and i will provide everything you need..

account --

ban/mute --

Old 02/09/2014, 02:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Do you accept for one steam account with 3 paid games: (CS:GO, left4dead and rust) and a league of legends account currently gold 4 with 72 champs and 40 skins: .
Summoner name: Worst Thresh
Server: EUW

Plus 100€ paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS [Testing the water] Comp cape main 99 divination - The ports requirement everythi
01/14/2014 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
n
[Selling] 5yo acc with comp cape and 400m
12/19/2013 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
hey, So i am selling my runescape account: 5 years account(never got a single ban warning) comp cape and around 400m Whisp me with offers or for more infos
WTB all: Bronze cape-,Silver cape- and Gold cape trim Guilds!
11/28/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies
WTB all: Bronze cape-,Silver cape- and Gold cape trim Guilds! Give me some offers! :mofo: UP!
S> Lvl 97 MAIN with FIRE CAPE!
10/27/2010 - Runescape Trading - 26 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm just quitting runescape, my account has been sitting for sometime now and I just want to sell it and get some money out of it. I'm taking offers and if you want to look at all the stats just pm me and I'll give you the user name to look up, I'll list some of the main stats and items he has below, Thanks for looking! Attack - 77 Strength - 80 Defence - 75 Range - 80 Prayer - 61 Magic - 80 Some gears - -
WTT FA Comp/Comp lvl 100 for metin2 account
09/20/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
hi the account is on the server jupiter on eu version! i want to trade my FA lvl 100 for a metin2 account. the account is comp/comp and has all good skills on the required lvl :P upgrade skills: vita lvl 8 damage absorb lvl 1