[Selling] Maxed account- 2496 TOTAL - 120 dung 09/03/2013 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies selling maxed account with 120dg, i don't play anymore so no point in keeping account. i'm the original owner!
i'm selling it on playerauctions because i do not trust people these days!:bandit:
check it out if serious!
-
Maxed account- 2496 TOTAL - 120 dung - - (For Sale Offer #81361562) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap runescape Accounts with Fast Delivery
-
http://image.playerauctions.com/P/B/20130815/3d31 0c14b874e4a6cf331717e8adada0.png
~Selling MAXED MEELE account Total: 2331 ~ 04/28/2013 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies Hey guys !
I'm selling my account because I didn't want to play on it anymore ^^ I'm to much used to staking that's why I started a new char just for flipping :D
Here some screenshots:
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/829/accsell1in v.png
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5365/accountse ll2stats.png
[Selling] Maxed cb 200 total 2400+[S]PayPal 03/26/2013 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies Hey
I sell my account combat 200 maxed :)
Total level 2400+
21x99 - PayPal only..
Small blind - 50€
Auto win - 100€
-----------------------------------
Screens:
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/12478104/640/ 12478104.png
WTS 1900 TOTAL/ LVL 134/ MAXED COMBAT ACC 03/11/2012 - Runescape Trading - 10 Replies Hey I am looking to sell this maxed combat lvl 134 Runescape account.
Info:
4 Chaotics + ring(RAPIER, STAFF, MAUL, CROSSBOW. Ring of Vigour).
Warchief title from mobilising armies.
Can imbue all rings.
Can make extreme pots.
Great for pking.
Can wear all spirit shields.
Has b gloves.