Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Questing/ Powerleveling / Dungoneering/ Much More!

Discussion on Selling Questing/ Powerleveling / Dungoneering/ Much More! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Questing/ Powerleveling / Dungoneering/ Much More!

Basically I'm offering for me to Train Skills, do Quests, Obtain Fire/Lava capes from the Fight Cave or Kiln, Farm Gold, or any other Miscellaneous Task on Runescape on a provided account in exchange for Runescape Gold or Real Life money.

If you purchase my Powerleveling services, I will NOT be running a bot and putting your account at risk, I gain all XP and Levels myself. I'm willing to train any Skill(s) but here are a few I recommend.

- Dungeoneering: My main account is level 106 dungeoneering so I've learned to key fairly quickly. With a bank pin and a ring of kinship provided, there are no items at risk. I will do the floors on your account OR sell floors from my account.

- Non-buyable skills: Skills such as Woodcutting, Firemaking (Jadinko Layer Method), Thieving, Agility, Hunter, Runecrafting, Combat (Attack/Strength/Defense/Magic/Ranged/Constitution) and possibly others can be trained without the use of a bank, However I can use a Bank Depo box on request, meaning any banked items on the provided account could be protected by a bank pin.

- Slayer: My main is 96 slayer and I'm familiar with every possible Slayer task in the game. I can provide Gear and Equipment from my main to do the slayer tasks at no additional cost to you.

Questing: My main account has the Quest Point Cape so i'm familiar with every Quest in the game. For no additional cost I will provide the required items for each Quest.

Miscellaneous: Pretty much anything you want me to do on Runescape, I'll do it. A good example would be collecting Summoning Charms, obtaining Fire/Lava capes, Killing dragons for Bones/Hides, Smithing Cannonballs for GP and XP, getting a fighter torso through Barbarian Assault and so on. Feel free to Request Anything!

Security: Make sure the provided account has a Bank Pin and an Empty inventory. I have no intentions to take items from the provided account, but this way you can be 100% sure your things are not at risk. Make sure your account settings have been set to not allow a password change without email confirmation. With this setting active, as long as I don't know the Email address linked to the account I cannot change the password, even If I know the current one.
I'll be more than happy to Prove all the claims of "My main" this, and "My main that", in game so you can see they are legitimate and I do indeed know what i'm doing.

Prices: The cost of each Task will depend on the Amount of Time Spent, or Difficulty of the Task. For Powerleveling I would be willing to negotiate a Price per XP. I accept payment in both PayPal and RSGP

The Best ways to Contact me is In Runescape (account name: Purplevision), by Email (), or via Ogrr.