Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Clown Is A Scammer

Discussion on The Clown Is A Scammer within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation The Clown Is A Scammer

Was supposed to pay $100 for 120m runescape gold via Western Union. Gave him the gold and within 20 seconds he pm's me saying he sent the payment and asked if I received. He knows you need the MTCN and his info to collect and he gave none of that. Sad that he ruins his feedback over 120m.

He closed his thread so that I cant post in it hes a scammer. Ill forward all pms to anyone that wants to verify.

Old 12/16/2011, 04:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

that sucks bro
good luck man
Old 12/17/2011, 19:28   #3

bump.........

Tags
gold, rs, runescape, scammer, thief