Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading my level 87 RS account!! Member items!!!

Discussion on Trading my level 87 RS account!! Member items!!! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading my level 87 RS account!! Member items!!!

hey all. Im selling my level 87 RS account with member items and a full bank of member stuff and full run with money, for a ARCHLORD account on the server evengarda. It has to be level 38+ and it could have lots of stuff on it.
PM ME
Old 07/06/2008, 22:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

me my acc. is level 47 lets trade
u have xfire?
Old 07/11/2008, 23:00   #3

Yes i have xfire-------ebonyknight
Old 07/11/2008, 23:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

***!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading level 55 Cabal acount for Silkroad Gold/Items
06/07/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i've a level 55 Cabal Blader that i dont use and will never use again.. it has a quite a lot of gold/Items/Adepts/Premium gear.. Most of the guys skills are maxxed - The name is 'Kuff' I'm looking to trade it for some Silkroad Gold and/or items(Greece Server).. if you are interested please PM me, or reply here and we can negotioate a deal, cheers. -Mercury Server
06/07/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i've a level 55 Cabal Blader that i dont use and will never use again.. it has a quite a lot of gold/Items/Adepts/Premium gear.. Most of the guys skills are maxxed - The name is 'Kuff' I'm looking to trade it for some Silkroad Gold and/or items(Greece Server).. if you are interested please PM me, or reply here and we can negotioate a deal, cheers. -Mercury Server
06/07/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hello i've a level 55 Cabal Blader that i dont use and will never use again.. it has a quite a lot of gold/Items/Adepts/Premium gear.. Most of the guys skills are maxxed - The name is 'Kuff' I'm looking to trade it for some Silkroad Gold and/or items(Greece Server).. if you are interested please PM me here and we can negotioate a deal, cheers.
[WTS or WTT] Account with level 51 + silk items
10/21/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Started a new account and it's level 64 by now, so I'm selling this one. There are 3 characters on the account: Warrior/Cleric level 51 with full pirate outfit. Crossbow/Bard level 42 with devil wings. Level ~30 character. There is also a picking pet (Sylph - No name!) and 15 silk. I'll add screenshots later when I get on the account. Screens! :) http://i37.tinypic.com/2eltgk2.gif