Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Husen's Rsps-Codeservice

Discussion on Husen's Rsps-Codeservice within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Husen's Rsps-Codeservice

Hey, guys .. I stopped play Runescape/Runescape private server.
So i thought why i don't release my Server's or why i do not make money for coding ? So i made this service. 27/4.

Ok, i only take Paysafecard's. Jsut tell me what you want/need and how much you give me for that.

Exam.: You want the real Dclaws Gfx in your 508 Server and want to give me 5 Euro Psc. Just tell me, and we gonna trade.

Ok, thats all .. Have fun.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(How to) make a 525 RsPs
12/02/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 77 Replies
outdated
can someone make me a rsps
03/19/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies
everytime i make me one something always goes wrong so i was wondering if someone can make one for me please??
My RSPS im making
02/26/2011 - Runescape - 6 Replies
The website is Home - Blade Dance Runescape!!! I'm looking for any coder's out there that can help me. I want custom's, dragon claws working for the webclient and all that needing website designer's as well i need someone to make a webclient onto the website. I'm hoping it will all be up by March. MSN or E-mail me at [email protected]
Decimation 508/525 RSPS
10/03/2010 - Runescape - 11 Replies
http://i28.tinypic.com/2gtqmu9.png Credits To Liberate For Banner 508 Client W/ A 525 Cache Client Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Decimation Forums: www.decimation.darkbb.com (The client may have trouble running, simply follow these directions and your problems will be fixed! Right click your Run client.bat -> Edit -> Paste @echo off
[Tut] How to Make a RSPS
10/02/2010 - Runescape - 6 Replies
Table of Contents * II - Introduction * 1.0 - Why RSPS? * 2.0 - Getting JDK * 3.0 - Getting No-ip * 4.0 - Environment Variables * 5.0 - Having a Source * 6.0 - Having an ip so people can log on * 7.0 - Portforwarding! * 8.0 - Starting your server