Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working my runescape private server?!?!? (no spam)

Discussion on Working my runescape private server?!?!? (no spam) within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Working my runescape private server?!?!? (no spam)

I finished all the steps in this runescape priavte server makeing tutorial

But it dosnt show how to get the server up and running.

what i tried doing was ticking my server in my no-ip and then opening my server source and clicking run server.. but a black box just opens and closes..

please help me.. just reply or add my windows live messenger which will be very helpful... or link me to a tutorial which guides me through this..

Old 04/03/2010, 13:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,176
Hmm Do right click on run.exe then write me a pm with the code/text.

Tags
running, server, working