Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

rsps gold

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rsps gold

selling anarchyscape gold and items or making accounts for you pm skype playlandlv
Hey guys. We are a cool new server with an unbelievable amount of content. Not only do we have your regular minigames like Pest Control and Clan Wars, but we have Dungeoneering and even Stealing Creation. That is right, we are one of the only servers with Stealing Creation. We do not stop there though. We have a completely custom Zombies minigame, where players will have to find their way through a dungeon filled with brain-eating zombies while trying to find the right keys for the right doors.

Do you like money? We have gambling. Whether it be chicken gambling, dicing, or even scratch cards, we have it all. Who knows, maybe you will want to get some rewards on the Squeal of fortune.

We should really cut to the chase. I know why you are really here.. You want to be the very best. You want Player vs. Monster like you have never seen. Wait. You want Player vs. Player like you have never seen. Well, we have it. We have tons of bosses for you to fight. *** Wars too easy? We have Corporeal beast, and Nex. Need harder bosses? Try Lucien. He is surely one of our most difficult bosses. Still looking for player vs player like you have not seen? Our wilderness is full of pkers. The only thing missing is you. We have pkers of all combat levels and of all combat styles, including hybridding.