Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trick scape :) open now

Discussion on Trick scape :) open now within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trick scape :) open now

First I'd like to start off by telling you about our management. We strive for the best game environment for everyone ,we care about our players' opinions and we take their suggestions very serious . Due to our extensive attention to our players Trickscape will be able to become the top ranking Runescape Private Server.
The new players are the foundation to our success, without players we would be only a fraction of our current size. So i ask u guys please take a look at it and remember it has just opened and its in Beta.
The players are our friends, we commit to have a clear and effective communication with them.
We are thinking of improvements to the game at all times. That will make us the number one Private server.

So this is what we got 100% working, we got all 24 skills fully working but these below are the most awesome ones.
-All combat skills fully working whit skill capes etc. and working skill cape emote.
-Summoning fully working
- Dungeoneering fully working whit all chaotic weapons they come available whit points.
- Prayer
What special things did we add to?
We added for u guys
-Ganodermic armoure, all items availeble to farm
- Polypor staff
-Void
-All godswords whit working specs, Korasi sword
-Torva, virtus
- donator points shop
- Vote shop
And much more, u know what ? Its better to come and take a look fore ure self.

This server is fully based on a great eco so u will not be able to spawn around, but u will be able to get the best pvp gear there is.
This server is Hosted by a strong Vps so the players wont have any lagg problems.

Links

Webclient:

download content :will be availeble soon