Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rsps

Discussion on Rsps within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rsps

Hello I'm a fast learner so I want to make a runescape private server. I have a Mac with snowleopard and I really want to make a private server, like I don't want it to be already made I want to start from scratch and make it my own not someone elses so if you guys know any tutorials about that please post link here thank you very much
Old 05/13/2011, 21:27   #2

elite*gold: 40
You need to either download/run linux for free, OR
get a virtual PC and emulate a windows computer in order to make a RSPS

follow this guide once you have either
Old 12/16/2012, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 130
come on this server it the best!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to setup a RSPS
05/02/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 1 Replies
HI guys Just watch the Vid YouTube - How to make a RSPS(Tutorial) Please watch and Comment
can someone make me a rsps
03/19/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies
everytime i make me one something always goes wrong so i was wondering if someone can make one for me please??
My RSPS im making
02/26/2011 - Runescape - 6 Replies
The website is Home - Blade Dance Runescape!!! I'm looking for any coder's out there that can help me. I want custom's, dragon claws working for the webclient and all that needing website designer's as well i need someone to make a webclient onto the website. I'm hoping it will all be up by March. MSN or E-mail me at [email protected]
Decimation 508/525 RSPS
10/03/2010 - Runescape - 11 Replies
http://i28.tinypic.com/2gtqmu9.png Credits To Liberate For Banner 508 Client W/ A 525 Cache Client Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Decimation Forums: www.decimation.darkbb.com (The client may have trouble running, simply follow these directions and your problems will be fixed! Right click your Run client.bat -> Edit -> Paste @echo off
[Tut] How to Make a RSPS
10/02/2010 - Runescape - 6 Replies
Table of Contents * II - Introduction * 1.0 - Why RSPS? * 2.0 - Getting JDK * 3.0 - Getting No-ip * 4.0 - Environment Variables * 5.0 - Having a Source * 6.0 - Having an ip so people can log on * 7.0 - Portforwarding! * 8.0 - Starting your server