Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSPS Endrosia || Spawn || Login n' PK

Discussion on RSPS Endrosia || Spawn || Login n' PK within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RSPS Endrosia || Spawn || Login n' PK

Credits to Agent Dan

WE ARE NOW 24/7 WITH ALMOST DAILY UPDATES, AND A OWNER WHO WILL LISTEN TO YOU! Join!

EDIT: We have switched to a new base (Enigma), this is because I realized how crappy the combat was, where as with this one I know it's got really good combat and hybridding etc, I have decided I will be implementing ALL features from Endrosia onto here, though. So it is STILL a bounty hunter PvP Server, just I need to add it in a few days! Come and join.

| |

videos:

I doubt anyone will even take a look at this, but we're in serious need of players.

Please register on the forums and remain active, it would mean the whole world to us <3

Bump4server.
Old 11/06/2012, 22:29   #2

Great

This server is amazing. I've already joined and it's quite the experience. It's unique and well-coded. Recomeneded for anyone reading this if you like spawn pking.
Old 12/11/2012, 23:49   #3

I will be checking on the server in 10 days but for now you need a more reliable website since i cant even get onto it
Old 12/15/2012, 00:15   #4

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 211/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dan View Post

Credits to Agent Dan

WE ARE NOW 24/7 WITH ALMOST DAILY UPDATES, AND A OWNER WHO WILL LISTEN TO YOU! Join!

EDIT: We have switched to a new base (Enigma), this is because I realized how crappy the combat was, where as with this one I know it's got really good combat and hybridding etc, I have decided I will be implementing ALL features from Endrosia onto here, though. So it is STILL a bounty hunter PvP Server, just I need to add it in a few days! Come and join.

| |

videos:

I doubt anyone will even take a look at this, but we're in serious need of players.

Please register on the forums and remain active, it would mean the whole world to us <3

Bump4server.
#pictures
Old 12/30/2012, 22:25   #5

i cant download it why?