Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What should i do for a private server PLEASE READ/VOTE

Discussion on What should i do for a private server PLEASE READ/VOTE within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What should i do for a private server PLEASE READ/VOTE

Hello everyone i am here to announce that i am going to open a runescape private server this server is planning on being a very great and well designed server. But there is one problem...I don't know what i should do here are the choices you can vote on please vote thanks!

1.PVP SERVER
If you chose this one this means you are wanting me to design a server that focus on player vs player combat. This server will have the regular skills but no quest and modded shop stockings such as armor and stuff. This server will also consist of 4x exp gain (maybe more if you guys want it)

2.REGULAR RUNESCAPE SERVER
If you chose this one this means you want me to design a server that is just like the original runescape. This means i will try to get all quest working (if i don't i am very sorry) this also means normal stocked shops. And normal exp gain.

PLEASE NOTE WHEN I SAY "RUNESCAPE" I AM REFERRING TO RUNESCAPE 2 NOT RUNESCAPE CLASSIC!!!

PLEASE VOTE 1 OR 2
Old 12/17/2008, 08:48   #2

Old 12/17/2008, 10:50   #3

i vote for 1, pvp is always more fun
Old 12/20/2008, 02:47   #4

So it seems like people want 1 anyone else wanna vote?