Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PServer Making and Understanding commands for beginners (allowed?)

Discussion on PServer Making and Understanding commands for beginners (allowed?) within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old 06/04/2009, 20:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2009, 01:57   #17

elite*gold: 0
thnx man this helped

~bump
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help by understanding GWCA commands
12/08/2009 - GW Bots - 20 Replies
Hi, I have got some questions, because I work with GWCA since this week. 1.How I can get the id for the function: Cmd$(CA_DIALOG, id) --> Kilroy Quest Only autoIT: I do it with MouseClick( x, y) 2.How I can attack my target with a Skill from my Skillbar? Only autoIT: I do it with ControlSend(“Guild Wars”,””,””, “{3}”) My Char. Take a nearest target automatically and active his Skill 3 in the Skillbar.
[Question] Editing, making NPC and adding Commands...
01/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey guys? i was just wondering, cause i just setup my own private server, how i can edit, and/make NPC's , because i want to make my own Source Plus how can i Incorporated more commands... like how would i had this command... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discu ssions-questions/201441-allto-me-command.html And one last question.... how could i change item Colours and effect?
[Key Commands] Default Key Commands for the beginners
10/01/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Default keybindings: Abilities Window V Backpack Window: B Career Window: K Character Window: C Battlegroup Window: Left Alt + R Developer Window: ; Guild Window: G Help Window: H