Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Not your average private server - Community Effort.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Not your average private server - Community Effort.

Hello all I am xBlackPlagu3x. I'm sure the general population of you who read this will have never heard of me. I have origins in the Conquer Online forums for private servers and after running a Conquer Private server I would like to host a runescape server as well, but hold on.

You are going to find rates here or whatever Runescape servers have. I'm not advertising my server or anything.

What I'm actually doing is calling a community effort to join me in building what a good server should be. Right now I have the base source from gerbel's RuneScape Server making guide and it's still empty even as I type this. I'm not really into Java that much but I'm crossing over from C# so I'm sure I'll learn fast. There are no acceptings of donations or anything like that so don't worry. Donations are not needed and they will not help you on this server.

As of right now this RuneScape world is basically just a free-roam hangout spot. I wish to add NPCs and Enemies and shops to turn this into a RuneScape emulator. (RuneScape but with faster rates) So whoever wishes to help me may do so. Grab yourself a 317 client or grab the one I've so generously uploaded (it isn't mine to begin with so how can that be generous?) and punch in my server IP. Note, I do not use a xxxxx.no-ip.org because I do not believe in that. In Conquer Servers you give out the actual ip so I will do that here. If you would like to join me you may (temporarily) come here: <-- This was my chatbox for my conquer server but I'm not running a conquer server anymore.

So yeah if you want to join a server but hate the fact that either you have rude server owners or you just want to join a community and take part in a project your place is DEFINITELY here! For now I will call this ProjectAero.

Needed Info to join
The server is not online yet, there is ONE error that is left. Unfortunately I can't fix it myself so I am searching for help. If you seem to know how to fix this error than please either post the fix below or PM me the fix.
Also note that I do not have the ProjectAero client uploaded yet.
Code:
client.java:4: class, interface, or enum expected
package server;
^
1 error
You have sucsessfully compiled
Press any key to continue . . .

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Any new info on when server's getting online?