Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how about using autoit scripts to make a bot?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb how about using autoit scripts to make a bot?

how about using autoit scripts to make a bot for rohan?
besides it has many actions that can be used by macro-recorders.
the only problem is: it's auto response in using the skills.
but heres another problem if you'll create it from autoit: no dual log in
well, it's your problem if you don't have 2 pcs, I suggest that if you own 1 pc and 1 laptop, then login your two different accounts one on each computer's own clients normally, then after that you must to a safe place so no one can pk you, then party mode with your secondary account, I suggest that your characters should be: 1 damager & 1 healer, that is all you need.
then after that you'll gonna need these things in order to gain exp very rapidly:
party exp scroll package + growth scroll(1per party member, don't ask why it works, it just does.) = x4 individual exp within that party + x4 whole party exp
use a router for your laptop so that it wouldn't be so hard to control them both while grinding ^^.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Rohan uses GameGuard

GameGuard blocks key hooks such as Send, MouseClick but not Controls such as ControlClick. The only problem is that there is no way to get the offsets, and static addresses of hp, mp, level, nearby monster, and skills because GameGuard blocks CE, and MLE which both I use to scan. bot369(chineses bot company), also had difficulties bypassing RohanPH's gameguard than irohan's. We need to get bypass first to get info.