Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Private server

Discussion on Rohan Private server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan Private server

* edited by -Chrome-

Its the result of the Rohan private server when I was searching. It says there that theres 900+ players online etc does someone know (if possible) the staff/admin of this server? Theres no forum to contact them and the download page is *** **** annoying.

If theres a forum for this website I gave please post the link here. Im crazy all over right now coz its a PRIVATE SERVER OF ROHAN!!! *rolls in excitement*
Old 05/07/2010, 23:47   #2

Fake... Players changes every time you refresh page. Like From 900 to 970, in one second 70comes online and get's dc... bullshit fake for 100%sure :P Registration is scam for sure just will spam your e-mail.
So don't even bother...
Old 05/08/2010, 05:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikadZee View Post
Fake... Players changes every time you refresh page. Like From 900 to 970, in one second 70comes online and get's dc... bullshit fake for 100%sure :P Registration is scam for sure just will spam your e-mail.
So don't even bother...
Yeah thought of that too since I cant download their client. I used an old email address. Unused ones. Sigh I'm just desperate for a Rohan p.server now for a simple fact that I wanna enjoy MORE characters / jobs / classes.
Closed Thread