Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request for both devs & members

Discussion on Request for both devs & members within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/12/2021, 02:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
just wanted to say thanks to @ for the recommendations and to some people who were kind enough to help me expand my perspective. i apologise for the unexpected delay, taking time to learn the game took a tiny bit more than i thought . we can see the end of the tunnel now after a long period and we will open our discord server for public in the near future. meanwhile i am still open for advice and willing to study so for now find my discord at Aragorn#5559
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2021, 22:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
i made a permanent invite so if you wanna join please use this link looking forward to meet you come say hi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Devs idea & projects] Group reserved for Devs only
01/21/2015 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
☞☞ This thread is addressed in particular way to all developers of this section of the forum. ☜☜ For days I have some new ideas about DarkOrbit bots and tools, and for this reason I would ask the various developers of this forum if they wish to join me in making these ideas. :) I'm not a good programmer (I'm starting to learn programming now), but I have good ideas that I share with everybody you. Would that be such a sharing of ideas born a group of developers who work together, who help...
suche devs /search devs
07/24/2012 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
ich suche leute die lust haben ein neuen kleinen server aufzubauen :) die müssen nicht viel ahnung haben da der server nur so aus fun ist denke erstmal über hamachi später root oder so :) sie sollten die grundlagen draufhaben ich selebr hab shon servers aufgebaut ... aber diesmal wil l ich ein kleinen aufmachen mit einem team :) pls meldet euch :P
Looking for Website devs / Client devs
05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc. or client dev's. Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not. greetz.